sand chick Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 I don't know why you guys keep talking shitt. You all know my ATC110 3 wheeler is the fastest thing on the hill. I've never been beat! Hey watch what you say or I'll have to bring out my blue rail that Bob bought me and kick your a$$ and make you eat those words Quote
dunefreak Posted August 5, 2007 Author Posted August 5, 2007 I don't know why you guys keep talking shitt. You all know my ATC110 3 wheeler is the fastest thing on the hill. I've never been beat! I know it wasn't a 110, but last night ride there was a 3 wheeler that was kickin my car's a$$ by a couple bike lengths. Quote
Don29palms Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 I know it wasn't a 110, but last night ride there was a 3 wheeler that was kickin my car's a$$ by a couple bike lengths. HELL YEAH! That was my kick a$$ 110. It was the one my buddy was riding with no light. He wasn't wearing a helmet either. Quote
raptoroy Posted August 5, 2007 Posted August 5, 2007 was somethin' wrong with the cabs. brother? Yes when we picked up the hauler at WW the cabinets had bad putty marks all over them. We talked to our salesman and he set it up for us to bring it back and they are putting new ones in. sorry Quote
wingnut Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 I don't know why you guys keep talking shitt. You all know my ATC110 3 wheeler is the fastest thing on the hill. I've never been beat! Don I just picked up a 185s....We can have fat guy atc races!!!! Quote
SoCalinIt Posted August 6, 2007 Posted August 6, 2007 What's up guys? Me and a few of my friends will be out there on Saturday night! See you guys there! Quote
dunefreak Posted August 6, 2007 Author Posted August 6, 2007 Take video!!! Hee hee. So does that mean you're not going? What's up guys? Me and a few of my friends will be out there on Saturday night! See you guys there! Cool, we'll see ya there! Quote
Ooo Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 Im going - and I even got a new generator that is quiet so I dont get kicked out..... Quote
ynot Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 Im going - and I even got a new generator that is quiet so I dont get kicked out..... Just don't try to sit in my lap and you won't get kicked............out Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 No I meant take video of the fat guy atc races. Still up in the air...I keep mentioning it. Have yet to get a yes though...ahahahhaha. Quote
90+ PLUS Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 (edited) as of right now we are going :porn: but prolly with out the car :porn: , if the powder coat is done tomorrow it should be ready but who knows . so it will just be my quad and our rhino and our friend is bringing his hauler and 2 quads. cant wait!!! :icon_twisted: Edited August 7, 2007 by tanner54 Quote
dunefreak Posted August 7, 2007 Author Posted August 7, 2007 as of right now we are going :porn: but prolly with out the car :porn: , if the powder coat is done tomorrow it should be ready but who knows . so it will just be my quad and our rhino and our friend is bringing his hauler and 2 quads. cant wait!!! :icon_twisted: What are you having done on the car? Quote
Foxysandchick Posted August 7, 2007 Posted August 7, 2007 (edited) DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03 ? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54 ? lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas ? yfz kyle nlvredneck fiestyfelicia ? Chris1223 Lvnalolife 9Digit Justintime Grey Fmflover Sick350R Kens Colors ? Raptoroy SoCalinIt Ynot ? Foxysandchick I think this is the most updated list . Is the Circus Farkus family going? :icon_twisted: Edited August 7, 2007 by Foxysandchick Quote
offroadracer Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03 ? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54 ? lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas ? yfz kyle nlvredneck fiestyfelicia ? Chris1223 Lvnalolife 9Digit Justintime Grey Fmflover Sick350R Kens Colors ? Raptoroy SoCalinIt Ynot ? Foxysandchick I think this is the most updated list . Is the Circus Farkus family going? :icon_twisted: No I dont think so I talked to Dani a couple days ago ,and they were not, I tried to talk chris into it but it was a no.. :porn: ..they dont have their hauler back yet either so I dont think they are going Quote
offroadracer Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 (edited) DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer? Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03 ? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54 ? lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas ? yfz kyle nlvredneck fiestyfelicia ? Chris1223 Lvnalolife 9Digit Justintime Grey Fmflover Sick350R Kens Colors ? Raptoroy SoCalinIt Ynot ? Foxysandchick b370 Edited August 8, 2007 by OFFROADRACER Quote
Danielle Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 Circus Farkas Family is not going as we still have no toy hauler : We are suppose to get it back by monday go figure. But all of you have a safe and fun time :icon_twisted: Quote
Ooo Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 Just don't try to sit in my lap and you won't get kicked............out :icon_twisted: ummm ok....... Quote
dunefreak Posted August 8, 2007 Author Posted August 8, 2007 Offroadracer? What's with the friggen question mark now, Ed??? Quote
90+ PLUS Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 What are you having done on the car? last prez day the front left upper and lower a-arm/ spindle got broken when my dad landed a jump on that left tire . so thats fixed and waiting for them to come back from powder coating. and while that was being done my dad had a light bar w/ 9" vision x lights, GPS, new radio to talk to other cars and our rhino, sand invasion shield under the hood, CV's re-greased new pimp lights in the inside. and thats all i can remember right now but he got it all done up. Quote
offroadracer Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 What's with the friggen question mark now, Ed??? :mc_smiley: HUH J/K I should be out there Quote
offroadracer Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 Circus Farkas Family is not going as we still have no toy hauler : We are suppose to get it back by monday go figure. But all of you have a safe and fun time OH GEEZ!! I told ya ya guys can stay in mine.....cmon just go,cmon,go,go,go,cmon Quote
Foxysandchick Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 OH GEEZ!! I told ya ya guys can stay in mine.....cmon just go,cmon,go,go,go,cmon It is only 1 night, just go! :shout: Quote
dunefreak Posted August 8, 2007 Author Posted August 8, 2007 :shout: yeah, wtf?, come on, geez, whats wrong with you, just go, it'll be fun, go go go, c'mon c'mon Quote
Danielle Posted August 8, 2007 Posted August 8, 2007 I might go and load up my bike in his truck and just leave dumont around midnight and come back to vegas.And leave the cranky at home with the kids.I haven't decided yet. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.