Anyone know a good Pool Co.

ash

The wife and I are looking at finally putting a pool in. If there are some references out there, speak up, I'd like to get some estimates.

If there are any DDR members that do landscape either for a business or on the side, PM me. It's not a big job, but I'm wanting to go to a desert landscape design in the front.

Thanks

Ash, Richard and Amy had one installed during the winter and then they have referred their guy to a couple of other folks and they are all very happy. His name is Ralph and he is at 664-3254 Make sure you tell him Richard Rogers referred you:)

The wife and I are looking at finally putting a pool in. If there are some references out there, speak up, I'd like to get some estimates.

Thanks

I would recommend not hiring a pool company and just sub contracting it yourself. Sounds hard and a lot of time but it is not if you hire a consultant. That is what we did. Saved well over 15k. We paid this guy a few thousand and he has all the numbers and names of the contractors that actually do the work for the pool company. You get same warranty on work and equipment but your cutting out the middle guy as that is all the pool company is. They don't have thier own workers they just call out thier work. With our guy you can get a lot more for your money. For what the pool company wanted for our pool (just pool and spa) no raised area and only 3 foot walk around pool we got: bigger pool, pebble tech, salt system, stamped concrete including our entire yard done in concrete with a firepit area that is stw steps up and also two coloums that have wok pots on them and the spa is like 3 feet higfh above pool. We got all that for the price of a pool companies just pool.

Biggest advantage is our pool was done in 3 months as opposed to all our neighbors who started same time took them like 6 months. These people will work on your pool faster and on weekends because they know your paying for each phase when it is done. A pool company won't pay these people until the entire project is done so when they did ours they would blow off the pool company and come work on ours.

BEST WAY TO DO IT!! imho

ya i can hook you up with a good price just call me at 604-7664,,get two estimates so you know how much i can save ya..converting is cheaper than you think...thanks and its rhino king isdd...he hehe

Rhino King? I thought you were looking for A good landscaper........ Just kidding Kenny. Rhino Kings awesome. Very meticulous thats for sure. If you want it done right..... Call the King.

Ash, Richard and Amy had one installed during the winter and then they have referred their guy to a couple of other folks and they are all very happy. His name is Ralph and he is at 664-3254 Make sure you tell him Richard Rogers referred you:)

Thanks Terry. I'm going to give him a call tomorrow.

ya i can hook you up with a good price just call me at 604-7664,,get two estimates so you know how much i can save ya..converting is cheaper than you think...thanks and its rhino king isdd...he hehe

Thanks Kenny. I'll be calling you tomorrow mid morning sometime.

I would recommend not hiring a pool company and just sub contracting it yourself. Sounds hard and a lot of time but it is not if you hire a consultant. That is what we did. Saved well over 15k. We paid this guy a few thousand and he has all the numbers and names of the contractors that actually do the work for the pool company. You get same warranty on work and equipment but your cutting out the middle guy as that is all the pool company is. They don't have thier own workers they just call out thier work. With our guy you can get a lot more for your money. For what the pool company wanted for our pool (just pool and spa) no raised area and only 3 foot walk around pool we got: bigger pool, pebble tech, salt system, stamped concrete including our entire yard done in concrete with a firepit area that is stw steps up and also two coloums that have wok pots on them and the spa is like 3 feet higfh above pool. We got all that for the price of a pool companies just pool.

Biggest advantage is our pool was done in 3 months as opposed to all our neighbors who started same time took them like 6 months. These people will work on your pool faster and on weekends because they know your paying for each phase when it is done. A pool company won't pay these people until the entire project is done so when they did ours they would blow off the pool company and come work on ours.

BEST WAY TO DO IT!! imho

I had a friend do it this way, and he saved some cake and was happy....

BEST WAY TO DO IT!! imho

I used to do simulated rock decks and water features. At the home shows we would talk our customers into this concept in order to save enough money to afford our product at much less. The pool companies hated us because they knew we were right. If I remember correctly there are only a handful of contractors to keep up with.

i fully agree with the subbing it out yourself approach

i dunno about what the market is like in Vegas, i imagine it is like the market in Bako....with hot weather, in the summertime, the pool companies, as well as the contractors are super busy

they tend to mark up their prices in the summer too. imo, the best time to do it is in the winter time, when the companies are slow, and hurting for work. that is when their prices are the best.

good luck with that