Power House

mineurbiz

has he got his dino recalibrated yet or dose it still read high????

Do not know, but I think what you are refering to was the numbers you posted before, which I think you read your dyno sheet wrong. Anyways this was done to make the bike run right, we did not care what it was putting out.

Main thing I called Dan, told him my dad was coming down and he went the extra mile for him, which made my dad happy and that is all I care about.

Edited by mineurbiz

Do not know, but I think what you are refering to was the numbers you posted before, which I think you read your dyno sheet wrong. Anyways this was done to make the bike run right, we did not care what it was putting out.

Main thing I called Dan, told him my dad was coming down and he went the extra mile for him, which made my dad happy and that is all I care about.

damn this board is full of good people

sometimes makes me feel unworthy of being here

:(

:stirthepot:

:idiot:

you mean "PowerHouse Racing." you gotta get it right or dan will have to regulate, sucka! =)~

Dang Joe your gonna have to change you name to high octain regulator !! :freakin_nuts: your allways on top of this stuff. thanks