the differences between men & women

Richard Cheese

You know I haven't seen those either,would be funny :clap:

That must look real sexy :thumb: You in a bra huh! :laughoff:

girls can get away with wearing boxers but men and bras just don't work.

you wanna talk about equal rights??? it is totally lopsided toward women

case in point

a woman, any woman, walks into a crowded bar, takes her clothes off while standing on the bar and remarks that she wants to have sex........a line would form

a man does the same thing, and he gets arrested!!!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you wanna talk about equal rights??? it is totally lopsided toward women

case in point

a woman, any woman, walks into a crowded bar, takes her clothes off while standing on the bar and remarks that she wants to have sex........a line would form

a man does the same thing, and he gets arrested!!!

You got that right unless you go to one of those men shows. :thumb:

But men can take off there shirts anywhere and walk around topless and get away with it.no questions asked or strange thoughts or looks.

You got that right unless you go to one of those men shows. :laughoff:

But men can take off there shirts anywhere and walk around topless and get away with it.no questions asked or strange thoughts or looks.

i personally think that the dorks that take their shirts off in public have attention anxiety. yeah, they might have a great 6 pack......but it still screams "look at me"

another case in point

1. a woman breaks down on the side of the road......several people pull over to help

a man breaks down on the side of the road.............. :thumb: no one

2. proven fact...women get out of traffic tickets more than men do

i personally think that the dorks that take their shirts off in public have attention anxiety. yeah, they might have a great 6 pack......but it still screams "look at me"

another case in point

1. a woman breaks down on the side of the road......several people pull over to help

a man breaks down on the side of the road.............. :clap: no one

2. proven fact...women get out of traffic tickets more than men do

The plus side to a man is that he can pee outside and get away with it. :laughoff: And men never have to touch the toilet seat,unles..........

Women have to squat and pee all over themselves :laughoff::thumb:

The plus side to a man is that he can pee outside and get away with it. :clap: And men never have to touch the toilet seat,unles..........

Women have to squat and pee all over themselves :laughoff::thumb:

women can pee outside if they wanted to. iwouldnt have a problem with it.....its the women that have a problem with peeing out side

:laughoff:

women can pee outside if they wanted to. iwouldnt have a problem with it.....its the women that have a problem with peeing out side

:thumb:

No we can't as well as you guy's....We have to hide in a bush,drip dry,not shake off.

We can't just turn our back and pretend we are looking at something.

or some cactus :grin:

:dope:

better than a chastity belt

:grin:

"beware son, they have teeth down there"

By the way you men can shoot further than us,we get splattered by the sand or dirt which than turns into a mess all over our shoes. :flipoff::laughoff:

these threads are killing me!!! OCT NEEDS TO GET HERE QUICK!!! Cause we are definately running outta real thread :idea: !!! :grin::flipoff::dope::grin:

Oh have fun with it!what else do you have to do besides sitting at work? :laughoff:

Just wear DEPENDS!!!!!!!!

Ok so I take it that's your answer to what women need to do in order to pee outside successfully :D:laughoff:

there is more to peeing outside than distance

there is an aspect of finesse

the ability to "control" the flow

:blink:

its just not on or off

:idea:

:dope::grin:

So it is coordination skills,grace,and the ability to control your pee flow.Gotcha :thumb::clap::dope::flipoff:

You see I was alway's told than women can stop and start as for men once they start they can't stop at a sudden moment???

By the way you men can shoot further than us,we get splattered by the sand or dirt which than turns into a mess all over our shoes. :dope::flipoff:

i once knew a biker at a local portland bar that would win free drinks because his "old lady" could pee a stream over 10 feet :grin: something to see in back parking lot with a small crowd all messed up. i saw it couple times it was soo funny. a few guys would pick up his bar tab now and then just to see it again. the drunker she got the funnier it was... :laughoff:

i once knew a biker at a local portland bar that would win free drinks because his "old lady" could pee a stream over 10 feet :grin: something to see in back parking lot with a small crowd all messed up. i saw it couple times it was soo funny. a few guys would pick up his bar tab now and then just to see it again. the drunker she got the funnier it was... :flipoff:

Wow that is some pee release talent,what people will do to get free drinks.Just stop and squat and shoot. :dope::laughoff:

Wow that is some pee release talent,what people will do to get free drinks.Just stop and squat and shoot. :flipoff::laughoff:

No...I think he's saying that she can pee standing up and the stream goes 10 ft. I have heard on KOMP that if you practice you can do this too. :dope:

Ok so I take it that's your answer to what women need to do in order to pee outside successfully :D:laughoff:

:dope::grin:

So it is coordination skills,grace,and the ability to control your pee flow.Gotcha :dope::blink::thumb::flipoff:

You see I was alway's told than women can stop and start as for men once they start they can't stop at a sudden moment???

try peeing outside and having the five ohhh roll up...that will put an immediate stop to it

:idea:

No...I think he's saying that she can pee standing up and the stream goes 10 ft. I have heard on KOMP that if you practice you can do this too. :laughoff:

i practiced for days to perfect the ability to pee outside

:flipoff:

NOT! i was a natural...the first time i was a OP pro (Outside Pee'r)

alright, lets just say youre at a bar, and youre scoping for chicks, are you gonna go talk to one that looks like she's got a load in her pants???

:flipoff:

or the one thats got visible g-string lines in her pants?

And than what?????

So are you saying you have picked up on a girl/boy????? :grin::laughoff: