the differences between men & women

Richard Cheese

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm going to chime in this one...and seeing as I only need a few more posts to become a dune pro, here goes:

Differences between men and women.

A.) Driving!! nough said about that

B.) A man can walk into Costco, Sam's Club or Home Depot for one item and walk out with that ONE item. A woman will find a way to fill 2 shopping carts to the top and then some and then forget to get that ONE item.

C.) A man can eat an ice cream cone or bannana in public without anyone staring at him.

D.) Did I mention DRIVING!

A woman's brain http://www.metacafe.com/watch/281658/womans_brain/

Okay, before my wife comes up behind me to read this and :stirthepot: I'll end with that

Okay I'm going to chime in this one...and seeing as I only need a few more posts to become a dune pro, here goes:

Wrong...You guy's take the long way everwhere.and did I mention that you can never ask for directions you would rather be lost for an hour :barf:

B.) A man can walk into Costco, Sam's Club or Home Depot for one item and walk out with that ONE item. A woman will find a way to fill 2 shopping carts to the top and then some and then forget to get that ONE item.

I spend more money shopping when my husband comes because he never know what we do and dont have so he buy's everything :dope:

C.) A man can eat an ice cream cone or bannana in public without anyone staring at him.never thought of that :grin:

stated above :dope::stirthepot:

A woman's brain http://www.metacafe.com/watch/281658/womans_brain/yes there is less thinking space used in a mans brain,there for we use our brains more :barf::idiot:

Okay, before my wife comes up behind me to read this and :barf: I'll end with that

Oh I know I am in trouble whenever Chris get's on here and see's this topic :dope::thumb:

Edited by Danielle

C.) A man can eat an ice cream cone or bannana in public without anyone staring at him.

A woman's brain http://www.metacafe.com/watch/281658/womans_brain/

Okay, before my wife comes up behind me to read this and :thumb: I'll end with that

Proof that women can drive

ashley.force.340.jpg

And the video just proved that women have many many brain cells and men only have TWO :stirthepot::idiot:

This is a very easy topic to put a bottom line to.

A little kid in the movie Kindergarten Cop I believe said it best and I quote

"Men have a penus and women have a vagina."

Edited by Don29palms

This is a very easy topic to put a bottom line to.

A little kid in the movie Kindergarten Cop I believe said it best and I quote

"Men have a penus and women have a vagina."

If it was that simple than there would be no extreme differnces between the sexes.

It's all about men are from mars and women are from venus!

i once knew a biker at a local portland bar that would win free drinks because his "old lady" could pee a stream over 10 feet :idiot: something to see in back parking lot with a small crowd all messed up. i saw it couple times it was soo funny. a few guys would pick up his bar tab now and then just to see it again. the drunker she got the funnier it was... :stirthepot:

she would drop her pants squat a little grab herself and let a stream fly :thumb: never got all that close most of the times we were laughing so hard you couldnt see and didnt want to catch any mist :barf: she was a dirty bikers old lady after all....

she would drop her pants squat a little grab herself and let a stream fly :idiot: never got all that close most of the times we were laughing so hard you couldnt see and didnt want to catch any mist :thumb: she was a dirty bikers old lady after all....

That is just wrong! I don't want to know that.Now you have to visualize that.nightmares :stirthepot:

I was reminded by vegas styles post of a time I had gone to a party in Tarzana,Cali.....My friends and I, outside drinking, a girl and her friend ask "are you guys in the betting mood?".....well, 5 guys, drinking, and propositioned by women....hell yeah we replied....Whats the bet ? One girl places one of our beer bottles on the ground and says, my friend here can piss into that bottle without wasting a drip..... :thumb: All of us looked at eachother and thought very technically (as men do) and decided that this for a man was impossible, now for a woman, there is just no F....G way !!! 10 bucks each on the ground next to the bottle....

Were on....the other girl with high heels on comes over, lifts her leg, places her right high heel on the top of the bottle, moves her panties over and pushes her thingy to one side :idiot: ....and pisses down her leg, a medium stream, right to the end of the high heel and dribbles into the bottle........ :stirthepot: Holy crap, we just got hustled, she's done this before !!!! Needless to say women can pee without splattering all over their shoes.

I was reminded by vegas styles post of a time I had gone to a party in Tarzana,Cali.....My friends and I, outside drinking, a girl and her friend ask "are you guys in the betting mood?".....well, 5 guys, drinking, and propositioned by women....hell yeah we replied....Whats the bet ? One girl places one of our beer bottles on the ground and says, my friend here can piss into that bottle without wasting a drip..... :barf: All of us looked at eachother and thought very technically (as men do) and decided that this for a man was impossible, now for a woman, there is just no F....G way !!! 10 bucks each on the ground next to the bottle....

Were on....the other girl with high heels on comes over, lifts her leg, places her right high heel on the top of the bottle, moves her panties over and pushes her thingy to one side :thumb: ....and pisses down her leg, a medium stream, right to the end of the high heel and dribbles into the bottle........ :stirthepot: Holy crap, we just got hustled, she's done this before !!!! Needless to say women can pee without splattering all over their shoes.

So I guess your wife has no pee cordination when it comes to squating :dope::idiot:

Love is entirely a matter of chemistry.

That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

David Bissonette

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Sacha Guitry

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Hemant Joshi

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a woman want?

Sigmund Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Anonymous

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'

Henny Youngman

'I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.'

Sam Kinison

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'

James Holt McGavran

'I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'

Patrick Murray

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Nash

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Anonymous

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Milton Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'

Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'

Love is entirely a matter of chemistry.

That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.

David Bissonette

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.

Sacha Guitry

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.

Hemant Joshi

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher. Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them.

Dumas

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, 'What does a woman want?

Sigmund Freud

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.

Anonymous

'Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.'

Henny Youngman

'I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.'

Sam Kinison

'There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage.'

James Holt McGavran

'I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't.'

Patrick Murray

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming

1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,

2. Whenever you're right, shut up.

Nash

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...

Anonymous

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.

Henny Youngman

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.

Rodney Dangerfield

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.

Milton Berle

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.

Anonymous

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: 'Wife wanted'. Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: 'You can have mine.'

Anonymous

First Guy (proudly): 'My wife's an angel!'

Second Guy: 'You're lucky, mine's still alive.'

:stirthepot: I never really took Rodney Dangerfield, Milton Berle, and Sam Kinison to be true philosiphers....now I must study....these men are true genius'. :idiot:

Why do little boys whine?

Because they are practicing to be men.

What do you call a handcuffed man?

Trustworthy.

What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?

You didn't hold the pillow down long enough.

Why do only 10% of men make it to heaven?

Because if they all went, it would be Hell.

Why do men like smart women?

Opposites attract.

How are husbands like lawn mowers?

They're hard to get started, they emit noxious odors, and half the time they don't work.

How can you tell when a man is well hung?

When you can just barely slip your finger in between his neck and the noose.

How do men define a "50/50" relationship?

We cook-they eat; we clean-they dirty; we iron-they wrinkle.

How do men exercise on the beach?

By sucking in their stomachs every time they see a bikini.

How do you get a man to stop biting his nails?

Make him wear shoes.

How does a man show he's planning for the future?

He buys two cases of beer instead of one.

How is Colonel Sanders like the typical male?

All he's concerned with is legs, breasts and thighs.

How many men does it take to open a beer?

None.( It should be opened by the time she brings it to the couch.)

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?

ONE - He just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around him.

What did God say after creating man?

I can do so much better.

What do most men consider a gourmet restaurant?

Any place without a drive-up window.

What do you call a man with half a brain?

Gifted.

What do you do with a bachelor who thinks he's God's gift to women?

Exchange him.

What should you give a man who has everything?

A woman to show him how to work it.

What's a man's definition of a romantic evening?

SEX.

What's a man's idea of honesty in a relationship?

Telling you his real name.

What's the best way to force a man to do sit ups?

Put the remote control between his toes.

What's the difference between Big Foot and an intelligent man?

Big Foot's been spotted several times.

What's the smartest thing a man can say?

"My wife says..."

Why are all dumb blonde jokes one liners?

So men can understand them.

Why did God create man before woman?

Because you're always supposed to have a rough draft before creating your masterpiece.

Why do female black widow spiders kill the males after mating?

To stop the snoring before it starts.

Why do jocks play on artificial turf?

To keep them from grazing.

Wow...didn't take long to go right to man bashing.....AGAIN.

Q: Why do women have smaller feet then men?

A: So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink.

Q: Why do men pass more gas than women do?

A: Because women don't shut up long enough to build up pressure.

Q: If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, which do you let in first?

A: The dog of course. At least he'll shut up after you let him in.

:beatdeadhorse: