desertskyz Posted July 16, 2007 Posted July 16, 2007 (edited) I have done my share of bashing of men but, I really, really like them. :fro: Because I don't have to live with one I guess. But, I will always be the first to say, "Boys are Stupid, throw Rocks at Them." :poop_hittin_the_fan: Edited July 16, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 16, 2007 Author Posted July 16, 2007 :poop_hittin_the_fan: you guys and your n pics man :fro: Quote
desertskyz Posted July 16, 2007 Posted July 16, 2007 (edited) ^ ^ ^ ^ I can't see those images on this stupid PC. I have to wait til i get home a view them on my Mac. Edited July 16, 2007 by desertskyz Quote
Richard Cheese Posted July 16, 2007 Author Posted July 16, 2007 ^ ^ ^ ^ I can't see those images on this stupid PC. I have to wait til i get home a view them on my Mac. it's a roll of thread that says "this thread sux" on the side Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.