gettin close to nascar weekend

superdave

we all need to hook up for the race in march. if your goin lets get together and do some tailgating. i'll be there with a a few buddies all weekend. im not camping at the track, staying downtown at the plaza but will be there to party saturday and sunday. :laughoff:

Edited by superdave

but then again, if you like dice, beer and boobs, we will be at freemont street tearing up the crap tables. win or lose, we are going to see some boobs. hello glitter gulch. :laughoff: [ i know the place is kinda lame but what the hell ] :laughoff:

are the drinks free :D

If your talkin about Glitter Gulge, HELL NOOOOOOO

The first and last time Doug & I walked into that place to check it out we walked out as soon as the bartender told us there was a 3 drink minimum each. We said, ok whatever. He then told us we needed to buy all of them up front and all at once! :argue: WTF!? I was like don't worry we'll drink more than 3 each. He said $36 and set all the beers up on the bar, we said :laughoff: and walked the fk out. That place blows. There weren't any girls even up on stage either.... :laughoff: Strip clubs suck anyways.