Thank You YNOT

ash

Terry,

I thought I would thank you personally for the recipe you have provided to me for "Cherry-Stuffed Grilled Chicken." And one other thing, the thought of eating anything unhealthy for a snack will never cross my mind again :beercheers:

Terry,

I thought I would thank you personally for the recipe you have provided to me for "Cherry-Stuffed Grilled Chicken." And one other thing, the thought of eating anything unhealthy for a snack will never cross my mind again :beercheers:

You guy's are sharing recipies now.Isn't that special :undecided:

Terry,

I thought I would thank you personally for the recipe you have provided to me for "Cherry-Stuffed Grilled Chicken." And one other thing, the thought of eating anything unhealthy for a snack will never cross my mind again :banghead:

something about cherry and chicken just dont go together :laughoff:

Terry,

I thought I would thank you personally for the recipe you have provided to me for "Cherry-Stuffed Grilled Chicken." And one other thing, the thought of eating anything unhealthy for a snack will never cross my mind again :laughoff:

WTF are you talking about? :banghead:

:lol::lol:

quick cover it up !! wtf are you doing ??

:laughoff::lol::ban-split::lol::laughoff:

Luckily Ash called me because I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. He is one of my mortgage customers and my company puts out a quarterly mailer. Apparently it had some eat healthy tips and some reciepe in it along with my picture. His wife was giving him grief about getting reciepes from me.

Thats the story and I am sticking to it. :laughoff:

check it out.....while we are on this subject.....JoeDuner just called me yesterday to ask me about how I prep and grill corn on the cob. It isn't as funny as the Cherry Chicken recipe thing, but I found it amusing to hear we are sharing cooking tips with each other now. :gayboy: :dope::laughoff::laughoff:

since where now handing out recipes......

Does anyone have a good low cal spinach dip recipe?

I have a mean atichoke dip recipe let me tell ya. :laughoff:

Pete I think we should change this topic to DDR recipes and drinks. :gayboy: :laughoff:

Maybe we will have alot more things to cook for dinner at home cause I know that is the main topic everyday in the Farkas family home."What's for dinner"What can we make differnt"

since where now handing out recipes......

Does anyone have a good low cal spinach dip recipe?

I have a mean atichoke dip recipe let me tell ya. :gayboy:

Pete I think we should change this topic to DDR recipes and drinks. :dope::laughoff:

Maybe we will have alot more things to cook for dinner at home cause I know that is the main topic everyday in the Farkas family home."What's for dinner"What can we make differnt"

heres an idea dani you cook it and we will do what god created us to do we'll taste test it :laughoff:

This house too, that's all I here "What's for dinner" and when I tell them my son says "I don't want that what else can you make" my come back "Do you see a resturant sign out front and this is NOT WENDY'S you can not have it your way"

heres an idea dani you cook it and we will do what god created us to do we'll taste test it :laughoff:

I have a better idea ,we take the top 10 or so recipies and everyone brings a pot luck dish of it to camp and then everyone can taste it.How about that Don :laughoff:

This house too, that's all I here "What's for dinner" and when I tell them my son says "I don't want that what else can you make" my come back "Do you see a resturant sign out front and this is NOT WENDY'S you can not have it your way"

that is all I hear in this house except my come back is if you don't like it or want it than you have two hands cook yourself something.

See i think I have a good idea going on here...It will give us all something new to try with the family and for all the single people they can eat healthier by not eating fast food. :gayboy: :dope:

I have a better idea ,we take the top 10 or so recipies and everyone brings a pot luck dish of it to camp and then everyone can taste it.How about that Don :laughoff:

that is all I hear in this house except my come back is if you don't like it or want it than you have two hands cook yourself something.

See i think I have a good idea going on here...It will give us all something new to try with the family and for all the single people they can eat healthier by not eating fast food. :laughoff: :gayboy:

ill bring kentucky fried chicken to the pot luck !!

and im not don :D

Edited by barefoot bob

ill bring kentucky fried chicken to the pot luck !!

Now that is not a home made recipie Bob.That is cheating and adds to the belly and cholestrol,not good. :laughoff:

sorry Bob i just noticed from some reason i did not look correctly and thought that was Don's post.My bad :laughoff:

Edited by Danielle

See i think I have a good idea going on here...It will give us all something new to try with the family and for all the single people they can eat healthier by not eating fast food. :laughoff: :gayboy:

Sounds good Danielle, but if I remember correctly a few months ago there was a mention of a pot luck and people went pshyco how DDR wasn't ever having a potluck again. Don't know why.