Modificatons for Honda TRX450r

sand chick

Ok so after the rail is done, I am going to be looking to do some mods to my 05 Honda TRX450r.

I have NO idea ANYTHING about this, soooooo I am asking the experts for ideas. I will be riding mostly sand and the occiasional I NEED TO RIDE fix at Johnson Valley.

I know this first thing I need to get is some paddles

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st u need to unbolt the motor and pull it out for some freshning up. alfter you rinse it off you pour some gas on it and light it. after it goes out and the smoke stops put a raptor 700 motor in it and you have another perfect quad :dope::D just messin. have fun with it and if you go in the motor. go big or go home

Capt

Ok so after the rail is done, I am going to be looking to do some mods to my 05 Honda TRX450r.

I have NO idea ANYTHING about this, soooooo I am asking the experts for ideas. I will be riding mostly sand and the occiasional I NEED TO RIDE fix at Johnson Valley.

I know this first thing I need to get is some paddles

Hi Jodi , put an exhaust and jet that thing, and you will have a nice bike !!

If you need help, call me. Dan :dope:

Sell it...and get an LTR :lol:

TRX450R.Org...should be a lot of good stuff for you on there man, they have a lot of fast Honda's.

I went over there once and I was like :dance: :bawl: :argue:

I will have NO problem admitting that I am not the brightest crayon when it comes to this kind of stuff, thats why I am here, to learn and fill my brain with knowledge from the experts. I have a little while before I will be doing something to it, so I am in research phase.

Thank you guys for the advice so far, keep any advice coming :lol:

What about paddles, that has to be the first thing, one of the ones I have now is torn :(:dope:

I went over there once and I was like :dope::laughoff::thumb:

I will have NO problem admitting that I am not the brightest crayon when it comes to this kind of stuff, thats why I am here, to learn and fill my brain with knowledge from the experts. I have a little while before I will be doing something to it, so I am in research phase.

Thank you guys for the advice so far, keep any advice coming :2cents:

What about paddles, that has to be the first thing, one of the ones I have now is torn :(:bump:

the edge paddles are great for dune riding or if you do not want to put $$ in tires just put sand stars on it .

1st u need to unbolt the motor and pull it out for some freshning up. alfter you rinse it off you pour some gas on it and light it. after it goes out and the smoke stops put a raptor 700 motor in it and you have another perfect quad :bump::D just messin. have fun with it and if you go in the motor. go big or go home

Capt

:2cents:

1st u need to unbolt the motor and pull it out for some freshning up. alfter you rinse it off you pour some gas on it and light it. after it goes out and the smoke stops put a raptor 700 motor in it and you have another perfect quad :laughing::D just messin. have fun with it and if you go in the motor. go big or go home

Capt

She said mods guys, not something slower and less reliable!! :laughing:

Edited by wingnut

i eat 700 raptors all day long like it was my JOB...

i'll run my 450r against your rapturd any day

LABOR DAY WEEKEND? Or Season kickoff night. which ever you prefer... bring your tissue so your able to wipe your tears away :D also start saving your money...for what you might ask? hmmm a deposit on a new rappy.. cuz after you loose your gonna see how slow your bike is and your gonna what to go and put a deposit on your new raptor :flipoff: like said above lol bring your goggles and your nose plug cuz i dont want any excuses :dance: :MBdance::lol: then alfer the race you can :mic: the world how slow they made those bikes. :lol::banghead::headbang1::laughoff:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

LABOR DAY WEEKEND? Or Season kickoff night. which ever you prefer... bring your tissue so your able to wipe your tears away :D also start saving your money...for what you might ask? hmmm a deposit on a new rappy.. cuz after you loose your gonna see how slow your bike is and your gonna what to go and put a deposit on your new raptor :flipoff: like said above lol bring your goggles and your nose plug cuz i dont want any excuses :dance: :MBdance::lol: then alfer the race you can :mic: the world how slow they made those bikes. :lol::banghead::headbang1::laughoff:

Capt

Man first let him finish serving our country!! post-2396-1187569986_thumb.gif

Then you can race him. I am sure he'll give you a headstart though!!

:lol: :mic: Crap now I am getting involved in this.............

I don't want to race anyone but Bob AND I want to kick his butt!! :lol:

the first chance i'll get to open a clinic on your raptor will probably be halloween weekend. let me get this right you want to race your raptor ( with a FARM EQUIPMENT motor....grizzly 700fi :lol: ) against my 450r with a race derived motor. i might as well be racing a stock RHINO. i'll see you at the top of the hill better bring your lunch money :headbang1:

if you think your raptor is going to beat my 450r your :laughoff::banghead:

the first chance i'll get to open a clinic on your raptor will probably be halloween weekend. let me get this right you want to race your raptor ( with a FARM EQUIPMENT motor....grizzly 700fi :lol: ) against my 450r with a race derived motor. i might as well be racing a stock RHINO. i'll see you at the top of the hill better bring your lunch money :laughoff:

if you think your raptor is going to beat my 450r your :lol::banghead:

i have yet to 1 beat me(even a built 1)

hard case to beat almost 67 hp even with my big :dance: on it :D all your gonna see is :lol: :mic: when i pass ya

but hopefully by halloween ill be over 70hp on it with current mods. but should be fun to see

dont worry tho when i :mic: i promise to use synthetic so you dont get hurt :MBdance::lol:

so this means you have a little while to work on your bike so i dont get any excusses why you lost :D:D:headbang1::blah::flipoff:

Capt

i have yet to 1 beat me(even a built 1)

hard case to beat almost 67 hp even with my big :MBdance: on it :D all your gonna see is :dance: :lol: when i pass ya

but hopefully by halloween ill be over 70hp on it with current mods. but should be fun to see

dont worry tho when i :lol: i promise to use synthetic so you dont get hurt :laughoff: :mic:

so this means you have a little while to work on your bike so i dont get any excusses why you lost :D:D:lol::lol::headbang1:

Capt

Everyone can hand all of the betting money to me!! :D :shout: :flipoff::banghead: thanks you and have a nice day

maybe this time you will not suck a valve. i don't want to see you :laughoff: when you get beat by a 450r. the only chance you have beating me is if we race down hill and let gravity take that heavy piece of shiat. yellow bikes are cute my wife has a yellow bike. next time you can build a pink one with tassles and glitter :banghead:

the only thing your going to be :headbang1: is :lol:

maybe this time you will not suck a valve. i don't want to see you :MBdance: when you get beat by a 450r. the only chance you have beating me is if we race down hill and let gravity take that heavy piece of shiat. yellow bikes are cute my wife has a yellow bike. next time you can build a pink one with tassles and glitter :laughoff:

the only thing your going to be :flipoff: is :headbang1:

we all know yellow is faster :D mine has tassles also. it really makes the guys i beat sad. no problems with the valves now, bought a better set than the kibble white brand. see you halloween and dont wear that girly outfit this time ( but if you do i guess no one will wonder why your crying like a girl) :D ..

i never cry over that thing breaking.. it happens and i can always get it fixed. thats why i bring extra quads(i have a blue raptor if ya wanna look good riding around the dunes i can lend it to ya). :D

:dance: is what it will look like after we run it a couple times you might want to bring some NOS with ya !! :lol::banghead:

Capt

was yamaha having a buy one piece of shiat get the second one half off

close!!

it was a buy a yamaha raptor and you get a 450r for free for ya boat.... what does a 450 have to do with a boat? well it would work good as an anchor.

but i have to admit it did look real good with the fishes swimming outta the exhaust. kida cute.

bout all its good for the salesman said.

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm

thats some of the dumbest shiat i've ever heard. :laughoff: everyone knows that the raptors make the best boat anchors :lol:

now you have to addmit that if you used a yamaha you would never get anyone to the dunes......theyed have the fastest boat on the water and it would be hard to explain why your boat does 120mph with the anchor in the water and how you are able to troll while going so fast and catch so many fish....!!! GO YELLOW!!! :laughoff:

WELL i have to admit again i had a honda 1 time!!!SRY to say but yes....

It held the front of the boat down do i could really pull the guy on the tube. good for balancing just like the commercial said :laughoff::laughoff: and they were right it held up great !!! no maintanence what so ever :lol: .

Capt