How do you do those photoshop signature pics?

JoeDuner

Photoshop is the shiat! However, just as Desertskyz said, it is a huge program. I'm getting ready to buy a Macbook Pro in a few days just for the editing of videos and photos. Mac is the way to go for that kinda stuff!

Pete I posted some pictures over on the help section under the other post about this.

When you have time would you make something up for me please.:praying:

Thanks,

Bev

Will do. I'll see what I can do with those. If you've got any more that you'd like me to try and incorporate post em up. :laughoff:

Will do. I'll see what I can do with those. If you've got any more that you'd like me to try and incorporate post em up. :laughoff:

Pete I am not sure what you are looking for. Have lots of pics but let me know what kind. Thanks

Pete I am not sure what you are looking for. Have lots of pics but let me know what kind. Thanks

If you have any pics of some rolling hills (dunes) where the razors or edges of the dunes are well defined, send those to me. I have an idea. :laughoff: I might have some that will work too though.

If you have any pics of some rolling hills (dunes) where the razors or edges of the dunes are well defined, send those to me. I have an idea. :laughoff: I might have some that will work too though.

Pete I looked and I don't have any pictures like that. :( Sorry.

:shocked2: It's Photoshop, Joe. Good luck...it takes a while to learn. :mc_smiley: :laughing:

Send me some cool pics. I'll make up one up for ya if you want. I did mine, Bob's, DUNE400ex, OGP's and maybe some others..I can't remember. :laughoff:

I'll send some to you. I don't have many with the new car. I might have to wait for a couple dune trips.

I'll send some to you. I don't have many with the new car. I might have to wait for a couple dune trips.

Thats cool. I can try to do something with the ones you and I have though.

:shout: As of today signature pics are now $10 each :laughing: :shocked2: