God i love my job

Vegas FX400

uuuuhhhhhh.....................................no. They usually come in to ask if they can use the phone. Last week this lady came in lookin tore up from the floor up, askin to use the phone to call her boss. I said NO....i wanted to say, " Yea right, your boss, HAHA"

he must be a dumbass....all the "smart" bums live in santa monica :laughing:

that is so tru , i work for Warner Bros and work on Santa Monica Blvd and they are all over this town, and they even have "BUMB" as a job description here, they get annoying when it's the same guy's doing the same sh*t every day..NOTHING..

I feel for them but these guys try to make a living begging and that get's old..

Not near as bad as the one that let himself into my office kicked his shoes off and proceeded to try and sell me some scotch while giving me some sob story about his nasty a$$ athletes foot... f*cker stunk up my office for 2 days... no amount of febreeze could get rid of that odor. I told him go down and see my boss he is a scotch drinker HAHA..

Not near as bad as the one that let himself into my office kicked his shoes off and proceeded to try and sell me some scotch while giving me some sob story about his nasty a$$ athletes foot... f*cker stunk up my office for 2 days... no amount of febreeze could get rid of that odor. I told him go down and see my boss he is a scotch drinker HAHA..

:dunno::grin::grin::thumb::blink: Thats effed up I wouldnt of even let him sit down :laughing: