Economy in the crapper

dunefreak

How about this idea. We need to change the tax program. We get taxed on our pay cks and pay taxes on our purches. This would work if no one got payed cash or under the table. My suggestion is to do away with the income tax. now every one is getting pad the same as the person who is getting paid under the table. Now raise the sails tax to compensate. now every one is paying the same taxes. Thus, taxes should be less $ because EVERY ONE is contributing to tax, even the illegals. What do you think of this idea.

As much as I hate sales tax(because I feel like I am being taxed twice) I think that idea makes alot of sence

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this idea. We need to change the tax program. We get taxed on our pay cks and pay taxes on our purches. This would work if no one got payed cash or under the table. My suggestion is to do away with the income tax. now every one is getting pad the same as the person who is getting paid under the table. Now raise the sails tax to compensate. now every one is paying the same taxes. Thus, taxes should be less $ because EVERY ONE is contributing to tax, even the illegals. What do you think of this idea.

That sounds like a good idea to me. :icon_twisted:

Looks like I picked the right industry to go into :dolphin:

It's funny that with all problems with gas prices and no one being able to travel, public aquariums pretty much double their previous years #'s consistantly.

I'm still glad I live in this counrty and no other; unless we get another crap-a$$-Clinton in the office :barf:

Good call RichardCheese, I totally agree with you :thumb:

Would anyone care if we just took over Mexico? It probably wouldn't be hard... Oh wait, then American business wouldn't have anywhere to go to ignore environment and labor laws except China.

DunieMonkie

while i agree that taking over mexico is a great idea.....our politicos have another theory they want to test out. all of what I am about to type can be proven with some internet research..

when europe switched over to the european community....and changed their money over to the euro....it fuggin KILLED the us dollar. most of the world before this based their money on the value of the dollar....now many countries have since backed the euro...causing the value of the dollar to take a fuggin dump. Europe, economically, is a lot like N, S and Central America...they have some super economic powers, with some third world countries

our leaders, fearing the demise of the US economy, have since started the pathway to a North American Union. A freeway is being planned and soon to be built that would come out of Mexico and into Kansas, then on to Canada, and all points eastward and westward on our current freeway system.

So, in order to keep up with the other economic powers in the world, like china who uses slave labor, India, and emerging economic titan, is doing well cause their citizens see the worth of education and capitalism, Japan, and others, our leaders see the "opportunity" to better compete..........and that includes flooding our country with illegals

its gonna happen too.....unless the people of the US can quit being so divisive by color, race, religion, age, sex...,and come together to tell our leader :finger: NO!!

Does that article say the president of the teamsters union is Jimmy Hoffa?

"This is the wrong decision for working men and women," Jim Hoffa, president of the Teamsters, said in a statement after the court ruling. "We believe this program clearly breaks the law." The Teamsters represents truckers that would be affected by the change.