Friends of Dumont Dunes at the SSSS

SailAway

Friends of Dumont Dunes will be at the Sand Sports Super Show again this year and this time we'll have the WHOLE booth to ourselves. All Dumont, all the time wooooo hooooo!

You'll find us in the program but due to a small snafu it reads DUNERS/Friends of Dumont Dunes.

So, just be sure to come find us in booth 2130 inside Building 12, right across from RIS Designs and SandCars Unlimited. We're right on the corner next to the big roll-up doors.

This year we will be joined by one or two representatives from the BLM, ready willing and able to answer your questions.

It's going to be a great show... hope to see a lot of new faces along with some old friends. :banghead:

VickiW

Edited by SailAway

mainly to meet some dumontduneriders and find out more about passes and out of state stickers, also i know i read something about supporting places that sell the passes, but i cant remember where. just being new to all this i have a bunch of ?.

Hey I just realized Larry & Nannette (Short Sand Cars) are gonna be right next to you guys this year. Pretty Cool. :D

2006_bldg_12.gif

Hopefully those damn blinged out gold quads with the rap music blasting loud as hell won't be there this year! :laughing:

that must be just one biulding where did you get that

Hey I just realized Larry & Nannette (Short Sand Cars) are gonna be right next to you guys this year. Pretty Cool. :D

2006_bldg_12.gif

Hopefully those damn blinged out gold quads with the rap music blasting loud as hell won't be there this year! :laughing:

They probably will be because thats always what RIS Designs brings :laughoff::laughoff:

Hopefully those damn blinged out gold quads with the rap music blasting loud as hell won't be there this year! :undecided:

That would be the gents at RIS Designs and rumor has it they have been warned to keep it at a civilized level this year. Last year we had a hard time actually communicating with people at times and talking to the owners was a complete waste of time. But they do seem to listen to SSSS management so we shall see.

VickiW