8 dollar beers @ SSSS?

Richard Cheese

I don't remember beers being that high last year. :lol: How does this guy know they will be 8 bucks?

If thats the case, no biggie. I don't plan on drinking that much anyways.

i wonder why that is :undecided::laughoff::lol:

:laughoff::whistle:

don't worry fool.......i'm gettin you at least 1 beer, even if i have to take a 2nd out on my house to get it

:flipoff::beerpint:

:flipoff:

btw..el mexicano took :shake: and posted it in the troutbox @ GD.com

:laughoff:

i wonder why that is :beerpint::laughoff::drunk:

:flipoff::flipoff:

don't worry fool.......i'm gettin you at least 1 beer, even if i have to take a 2nd out on my house to get it

:lol::laughoff:

:shake:

btw..el mexicano took :lol: and posted it in the troutbox @ GD.com

No you jackazz. :slap: I only had a few beers last year. I didn't get trashed. :lol::whistle:

So, again, why does how mexican know that they will be 8 bucks for sure? Who is he and WTF is the troutbox @ GD.com? :blink:

I'm not that worried about it I'm just curious how this "highly classified" iinformation leaked out? :undecided::lol:

No you jackazz. :blink: I only had a few beers last year. I didn't get trashed. :lol::beerpint:

So, again, why does how mexican know that they will be 8 bucks for sure? Who is he and WTF is the troutbox @ GD.com? :lol:

I'm not that worried about it I'm just curious how this "highly classified" iinformation leaked out? :undecided::laughoff:

I want to say that he knows somebody that knows somebody that is setting the dealy-ooo up...but notreally sure. :lol: ..ill take him at his word thou..

the troutbox..... :laughoff::laughoff::whistle: ..we have a troutbox here...usually referred to asthe shoutbox.....(i'm sure bob will go to town with that one).i make up little funny things like that to keep the attention of my students for extended periods of time when i am giving direct instruction.

he needsto be investigated for the theft of that "highly classified" document... :flipoff::flipoff::shake:

thread needs to be renamed the :lol: and :drunk: talk about the price of beer thread

Edited by richard cheese

:lol::lol::lol::bs:

:dunno: what? Just like I said, I didn't get trashed at the show. :lol::thumb:

Yeah Pete's "bar bill" at the SSSS was probably as much as Kenny's bar bill was to get off the cruise ship! :booty::lol::idiot::lol:

Dude! :shout: I didn't end up drinking OR spending that much. :lol::clap:

I think you are just jealous I had a good time. :lol::blink:

:coocoo: what? Just like I said, I didn't get trashed at the show. :flipoff::ban-split:

Dude! :shout: I didn't end up drinking OR spending that much. :flipoff::laughoff:

I think you are just jealous I had a good time. :laughoff::laughoff:

Pete and his sales crew were pimpin the WW haulers......almost sold a couple for cheap :think:

too bad i couldn't have gotten the "pimpshack" price on one of those rails. :laughoff:

it wasn't the beer that I thought was pricey...it was the fuggin 5 dollar lemonaide....day-um weezy

:thumb: