My Brand new cummins! New pics added!

cycoguy

I got bored today, so I took some more pics with my phone, Im not great photographer, so we will have to deal with these for now lol

post-2648-1190692520_thumb.jpg

My steel trim, which I think looks pretty snazzy

post-2648-1190692858_thumb.jpg

Haha my buddy working on his 450...notice the hammer.. :laughoff:

post-2648-1190692559_thumb.jpg

Another pic

post-2648-1190692593_thumb.jpg

Not sure if I like the new Logo's or not?

post-2648-1190692628_thumb.jpg

Stock 4 inch...Pretty cool

post-2648-1190692663_thumb.jpg

Nice and clean under the hood :D

post-2648-1190692820_thumb.jpg

My small stickers...Need a DDR one :laughoff:

post-2648-1190692705_thumb.jpg

Edited by cycoguy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha......

that little strip mall there on the corner of stine and harris has a mexican meat market, a carneceria, called carneceria la carreta...best freekin carne asade in town....matter of fact.....we're gonna be doin' it up neighborhood style-yyyyy this weekend with some of meat from there...got the neighbors coming over......

BTW....nice truck bro!!!!

Hmmm and you live where???.... :laughoff:

Prime Cuts is the best. In fact they recently moved and it is now more restaurant style with more on the menu. And they also have a huge variety of beer including some local micro brews. We try to go there about once a month, yummy deep pit beef sammich w/a huge bottle of bbq sauce and a side of salsa.

you guys got a killer sandwich shop up there to called the prime cut best tri tip samich i ever ate.

do you ever go in there cheesey i want some more of there bbq sauce its made in wasco or somthing like that.its da best ?? :flipoff:

Prime Cuts is the best. In fact they recently moved and it is now more restaurant style with more on the menu. And they also have a huge variety of beer including some local micro brews. We try to go there about once a month, yummy deep pit beef sammich w/a huge bottle of bbq sauce and a side of salsa.

they moved to within like 3 miles of my house

The food is good.....but the portions are small and pricey.....We were there for lunch last Saturday after Jake's soccer game...i had a burger (comes with nothing...you have to order fries seperately), and my wife ordered the deep pit beef sandwich. we split an order of fries, and we shared with Jake..........

40 DOLLARS :dunno: with a tip it came to 46 bucks..........

i feel they think a little to highly of themselves for those prices...and they wonder why their business has slacked off.....

now don't get me wrong...the food IS good.....just not 20 bucks for a burger good.....

we were also there three months ago for my sister-in-laws birthday dinner. My father-in-law ordered the crawfish etoufee...an 18 dollar dish...no side salad, no sides came with it, just the dish. my son gets a bigger serving of cereal in the morning for breakfast.....it was pathetic.....but it tasted good.

now I have never seen my father in law hungry after dinner, but the poor guy had to go through the mcdonalds drive through on the way home cause he was starving

Edited by richard cheese

I agree the prices are way too high now. The food is still good. We also split the fries with the kids. We go to Lengthwise probably 2-3 times a month, they dont have deep pit beef but they do have really good food and my husband likes the triple hop beer. (Lengthwise is down the street from us, it's convienent).

oh how fast the cummins thread degenerates into a food in bako thread :dunno:

i have never been to lengthwise, but grew up with the "moneyman" they guy that bankrolled the place.

i havent heard bad things about it either. i heard their fish and chips is better than westchester bowls....... it will NEVER beat pismo beach fish and chips though

were gonna have to petition DDR inc to make bakersfield DDR west :flipoff:

Edited by richard cheese

OR IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL A THREAD LEAVE IT UP TO THE CREW ABOVE, ATLEAST I KNOW WHERE TO BUY A SANDWICH .. :afro:

NICE TRUCK AND IF I CAN ASK WHAT IS THE PRICE?

:dunno: its not for sale and i stayed on topic and noted it was a sweet truck. i just didnt hijack turnes out hes from bako so i asked about prime cut cause i want one of those bako boys to SEND ME SOME OF THAT BBQ SAUCE OR BRING IT TO ME AT THE DUNES!!!! why waste an entire new thread for bbq sauce !!

although that bbq sauce is good :P

God this is all making me hungry... and the sad part is I have'nt even been to any of these nice places... I frequent taco bell too much haha

And yes Bako should be DDR west capitol! we should have a meet at one of these fine places =-)

OR IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KILL A THREAD LEAVE IT UP TO THE CREW ABOVE, ATLEAST I KNOW WHERE TO BUY A SANDWICH .. :afro:

NICE TRUCK AND IF I CAN ASK WHAT IS THE PRICE?

to tell you the truth Im not sure, the window price was 37K

I agree the prices are way too high now. The food is still good. We also split the fries with the kids. We go to Lengthwise probably 2-3 times a month, they dont have deep pit beef but they do have really good food and my husband likes the triple hop beer. (Lengthwise is down the street from us, it's convienent).

i could throw a rock at legthwise, (it woudnt make it there) i might walk over, errr drive the 1 block. and havent been there.

:stirthepot:

i could throw a rock at legthwise, (it woudnt make it there) i might walk over, errr drive the 1 block. and havent been there.

:stirthepot:

You haven't been to Lengthwise?? You gotta go!! Great food, fish & chips, cheeseburgers on focaccia bread, garlic fries, oh and great beer. We go every other friday for lunch while Nate is off of work. Maybe we'll have to meet you guys there sometime. We took the Dellanini's there last time they came to town looking at trailers.

You haven't been to Lengthwise?? You gotta go!! Great food, fish & chips, cheeseburgers on focaccia bread, garlic fries, oh and great beer. We go every other friday for lunch while Nate is off of work. Maybe we'll have to meet you guys there sometime. We took the Dellanini's there last time they came to town looking at trailers.

richard and lori came to bakersfield, and didn't bother to get in touch with my wife and me :flipoff:

:stirthepot::laughoff:

good peeps the dellanini's are...we camped with them over a pismo a couple years ago

richard and lori came to bakersfield, and didn't bother to get in touch with my wife and me :wedgie:

:stirthepot::laughoff:

good peeps the dellanini's are...we camped with them over a pismo a couple years ago

you could camp with em at gorman in a couple weeks. in the dirt :flipoff::flipoff:

jus kidden :lol:

need to do that, i didnt know they had good eats. wasnt interested prolly cause i dont do beer. pour on the rita's

Edited by jackxclan