My Brand new cummins! New pics added!

cycoguy

well I bought this today, its a 2007 2500 with the 5.9 cummins

drives great, and the computer says I get 19 around town, so if that is true... I like it

sorry for the crappy cell phone cam pic, but its all i have for now

post-2648-1190531690_thumb.jpg

Edited by cycoguy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drives great, and the computer says I get 19 around town, so if that is true... I like it

My buddies Dodge just reads the avg that he is getting at the time, but if you do get 19 in town WOW!!!

congratulations!

looks sweet.

was that pic taken at stine and harris?

and this is just me.....hand calculate your mileage, and see if there is a difference...i know my DIC is a fuggin LIAR.... :eatdrink021:

granted, i do have a programmer, and throws off the DIC due to the higher quantities of fuel going into the truck, but even before the programmer, the DIC was a fuggin LIAR :beercheers:

To richard...umm I think thats where it is, im horrible with directions, I just told the salesman that it better have a full tank of fuel before I got it, so I went with him to fill it up, its somewhere over by the automall...

To everyone else, thank you... I love my truck :D

the 5.9 is amazing, I drove the 6.7 and it does have alot of power, and the standard jake brake is nice, but im sceptical of getting a new engine, look what happend with fords 6.0, the 5.9 is a proven engine, so that made my choice

To richard...umm I think thats where it is, im horrible with directions, I just told the salesman that it better have a full tank of fuel before I got it, so I went with him to fill it up, its somewhere over by the automall...

ha ha......

that little strip mall there on the corner of stine and harris has a mexican meat market, a carneceria, called carneceria la carreta...best freekin carne asade in town....matter of fact.....we're gonna be doin' it up neighborhood style-yyyyy this weekend with some of meat from there...got the neighbors coming over......

BTW....nice truck bro!!!!

Edited by richard cheese

True Ed, you could put a big gay blue oval on it, or a blue bow tie and really make a Dodge ugly!!!! :laughoff:

if you really want to kill the looks just put Craig in it :headbang1:

nice truck good luck :redneck:

Edited by dman74

ha ha......

that little strip mall there on the corner of stine and harris has a mexican meat market, a carneceria, called carneceria la carreta...best freekin carne asade in town....matter of fact.....we're gonna be doin' it up neighborhood style-yyyyy this weekend with some of meat from there...got the neighbors coming over......

BTW....nice truck bro!!!!

man im gonna have to remember that, I love mexican food!

I will have to ask my dad how to get there though, like previously stated, im horrible at directions, I went to KFC on rosedale I think one time, and got lost going home...haha, that was an interesting call home...

and thanks again =-)

and to everyone else, I personally think the fords are the best looking trucks on the market, but I just love the cummins engine, preformance > looks

:laughoff: