raptorgirl Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 The earliest we could get there this Friday is around 9 due to husband has to work late. Although I could just go without him. Quote
cycoguy Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 I think we should make it in a week or two, more room for planning Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 26, 2007 Author Posted September 26, 2007 (edited) i hear ya...next weekend,( oct 5-7) the wife and I are goin to Vegas...and my bro's birthday the week after that....day-um looks like the earliest friday I have is the 19th of OCT??? if you guys wanna meet up the weekend of 5-7 of oct go ahead...and well all catch up some other time..... what about sunday nite.... cycoguy..you be back in town sunday night? Edited September 26, 2007 by richard cheese Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 26, 2007 Author Posted September 26, 2007 know what I thinkin...if we work around everybody's schedule, then we will never make it... I say we pick a day, like the 3rd friday every month, and do it then Quote
raptorgirl Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 i hear ya...next weekend,( oct 5-7) the wife and I are goin to Vegas...and my bro's birthday the week after that....day-um looks like the earliest friday I have is the 19th of OCT??? if you guys wanna meet up the weekend of 5-7 of oct go ahead...and well all catch up some other time..... what about sunday nite.... cycoguy..you be back in town sunday night? Oct. 19-20 we will be in Gorman (hopefully). But Sunday is good for us. Quote
midtravel Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 (edited) i hear ya...next weekend,( oct 5-7) the wife and I are goin to Vegas...and my bro's birthday the week after that....day-um looks like the earliest friday I have is the 19th of OCT??? if you guys wanna meet up the weekend of 5-7 of oct go ahead...and well all catch up some other time..... what about sunday nite.... cycoguy..you be back in town sunday night? I think alot of peeps from Bako are going to gorman 5-7 Raptorgirl are you going with the Rats on 5-7 to gorman also Edited September 26, 2007 by midtravel Quote
cycoguy Posted September 26, 2007 Posted September 26, 2007 lets do the third friday idea that richard had, works great.... Quote
jackxclan Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 Oct. 19-20 we will be in Gorman (hopefully). But Sunday is good for us. dont be hopin, jus do it. you know where i'll be sup larry, ya see that force wreak? dahm Quote
midtravel Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 (edited) dont be hopin, jus do it. you know where i'll be sup larry, ya see that force wreak? dahm Ya that was bad a$$ here is a link to an interview from him in the hospital type in John Force in the search it should come up with him in a hospital bed http://cbs11tv.com/video/?id=21549@ktvt.da...t.com&cid=7 Edited September 27, 2007 by midtravel Quote
jackxclan Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 i saw that, more scary when he tells the story. sounds like nothing in front of the seat. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 27, 2007 Author Posted September 27, 2007 my wife, son and I will be @ pizzaville Sunday night @ 5ish for any of you that would like to join us.. Quote
cycoguy Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 where is pizzaville? if im back in town by then, I will stop by Quote
raptorgirl Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 I think alot of peeps from Bako are going to gorman 5-7 Raptorgirl are you going with the Rats on 5-7 to gorman also I don't think we are, we're still trying to get the Honda 90 fixed so our littlest will have something to ride. But we are planning on being there 19-21. Quote
raptorgirl Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 my wife, son and I will be @ pizzaville Sunday night @ 5ish for any of you that would like to join us.. We'll be there! Quote
raptorgirl Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 where is pizzaville? if im back in town by then, I will stop by Pizzaville is on Oak St. in a little center, I think there is a Subway in there and the old Chrysler dealership is across the street. Quote
jackxclan Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 we can prolly work this in. i got lots o' mud to clean up. Quote
bako450r Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 i will be there this sunday! i live in the oleander area, so it's down the street from me. Quote
DigzDodge Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 (edited) I wanna go! Jax, Larry, Rap.girl, What about me? If theres room Iwanna go and meet everyone!! Sorry I don't get on more often......I just get soo busy with everything else! Edited September 29, 2007 by DigzDodge Quote
raptorgirl Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 Hey Bill, love to see you there. But what will you drink?? They don't serve Rita's there. Quote
DigzDodge Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 Hey Bill, love to see you there. But what will you drink?? They don't serve Rita's there. What will I ever do?? .................. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted September 29, 2007 Author Posted September 29, 2007 no one ever said you can't step out in the lot, and do it DALIAN style people!!! i EVEN think there is a liquor store within stumbling distance of P ville GRRRRRRReat, were gonna have some fabulous pics to post up from sunday night :porn: Quote
raptorgirl Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 no one ever said you can't step out in the lot, and do it DALIAN style people!!! i EVEN think there is a liquor store within stumbling distance of P ville :porn: GRRRRRRReat, were gonna have some fabulous pics to post up from sunday night :porn: True. But Bill you gotta put it in a paper bag and drink in real style. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.