DDR Bakersfield Meet & Greet

Richard Cheese

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No bakersfield conversation is complete with out the bakersfield video. Im sure some of you guys have seen this, its been out about a year now. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMBaYJOxzs

That's too friggin funny. The part where the guy on the bike is pulling the tumble weed looks like my neighborhood, he's making it look like the 08.

I also think any pizza place would be good, they have beer for the adults and usually have games for the kids. The Papa O's by me on Gosford & White Ln. has private rooms or large open areas. Or Pizzaville on Oak St. is also has a big open area.

By the way Cheese, good idea. :stirthepot:

Yeah, I hate tweaters, one time I was rollin down the street in the dale and there was like a 1979 ran down a$$ 5th wheel just parked in the middle of the street, no one around....wierd, ive also seen a random couch in the midle of the road, and people pushing apliances down the sidewalk is always ammusing....

So back to the meet...any more idea's, I think it would be a great idea to get this rollin.

just not california pizza kitchen, heard that place blows....Johns incredible pizza could be nice, place for the kids, and they have big rooms for large parties, shoot, i'd even hit up the go karts haha

it blows and sucks, wanna be pizza place

how bout a trip to chuckie cheese :stirthepot:

ok Mark for that suggestion you get one of these :flipoff: and then one of these :laughoff: that place stinks, and I don't just mean the food. But they smell really bad. ANd not to mention when I was about 16 I went there for a birthday party and the guy in the mouse costume pinched me on the butt, I had to go tell the manager. :flipoff:

Damn look at all the Bako peeps coming out of no where. :blink::stirthepot: I never realized how many there were. :blink:

DDR Westsiiiiide boyyyy :boyyy: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

bakoshiz reppin yo

:laughoff::flipoff::flipoff:

anyway...now that Im done with the :afro:

:wedgie:

Pizzaville sounds good to me guys...centrally located. food, beer, games for the kids, bigscreen....

How about this friday night????

btw...if you got the DDR gear, rock it

Edited by richard cheese