DDR Bakersfield Meet & Greet

Richard Cheese

You heard they were ticketing people at the old Mesa Marin area or Taft? I hadn't heard of any ticketing at Taft but you never know. We had heard not to go to Mesa Marin area due to tickets . But we have family out by there and every time we drive by there seems to be someone out there riding. And also right across the street going out into the hills/oil field area.

at the old Mesa Marin, on 178 and niles, and around those parts.

the last time i was out there, like over two years ago, we got chased off by BPD

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's is what we had been told too, stay away from that area. So I wasn't sure which side of Niles Raptor661 is riding on. We always see people on the east side but I don't want to chance going out there and end up with a ticket. We've never had any trouble in Taft so we'll probably just continue going out there.

That's is what we had been told too, stay away from that area. So I wasn't sure which side of Niles Raptor661 is riding on. We always see people on the east side but I don't want to chance going out there and end up with a ticket. We've never had any trouble in Taft so we'll probably just continue going out there.

except for the effen tweekers!!!!

:lol::shake::ninja:

know what TAFT stand for? :lol:

Their All eFfin Tweekin :driver:

:beercheers: that's true. :fro_smokin: We'll just have to make sure someone always stays with the truck and watch behind us to make sure no one is following us home. In fact the last time we went some guy comes up out of no where and asks us if we've seen his dog...uhhh nooo. We're the only ones out there and it's cold as hell and he goes out of his way to come off the main road and drive back in the hills where we were at to ask about a dog. Nathan immediately got the gun (we always take with us) just in case the guy came back. Friggin crack heads

.40 cal glock lockd and loaded 24/7 when were campin...havent had to brandish it yet...thank god

you know those signs on taft highway, "if you lived in taft, youd be home now" ?

i want to put one up that says, " if you lived in Taft, you'd be tweekin now"

:beercheers:

Edited by richard cheese

.40 cal glock lockd and loaded 24/7 when were campin...havent had to brandish it yet...thank god

you know those signs on taft highway, "if you lived in taft, youd be home now" ?

i want to put one up that says, " if you lived in Taft, you'd be tweekin now"

:dance:

.40 cal--I hear ya on that one. That would be a great sign to put up out there. Taft>> :angry2: !! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there Cheeze!! :flipoff: Hey Jax was sayin that yall thought it was really loud there the last time.........is that place a tradition or could it be moved to another location...........not tryin to step on any toes or anything like that..., but what do ya think? If so I can go check out the party room over at Sharky's on Stockdale and 58. Just an idea though. Don't kill the messenger..........I swear.....it was Jax...... I had nothing to do with it........he set me up.............he told me if didn't post this, he wouldn't let me sit at his camp fire. LOL Let us know Cheeze.

Yeah I took the kid. It was good, the best part was the tuff trucks though. The quads didnt even come out though, that sucked. This pre-runner 4cyl ranger and a old beat up toyota jumped a row of 3-4 cars. they were AT LEAST 15 ft off the ground. The ranger broke a tie-rod and the yota blew the tire off the rim on landing. I bet they are feeling it in there backs today..lol

funny, they advertised quad wars...and didnt have them...did they offer some sort of a refund????

you going tonight Jimmy?

I didnt even bother. I really wanted to go but our night man called in sick so at 4:00 so I had to cover. Im going to make it one of these times I swear...LOL I just came back to the office to finish up some paperwork I was too lazy to do earlier. Anyway hope to make it next time (yeah I said that last time too). :DDRrocks: