DDR Bakersfield Meet & Greet

Richard Cheese

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the number of people we have on DDR from Bakersfield...I thought it would be a good time to get together for some food and some drinks......I am currently searching for a place that would be happy to have us....If you have any ideas or suggestions...let's hear them!!!

Im from bakersfield, i didnt know there was too many here from here on this board. What side of town are you thinking?

just trying to look busy at work, you know how it is

LOL thats what im doin. I guess were all in the same boat. I hvae to at+tab real quick like when I hear the boss coming, we just had a memo about using the city computer for personal use :stick_smack:

i have that command built into my mouse button. lmao!!!!

we arent that modern lol. They give me an hours worth of work, 8 hours to do it and expect me NOT to browse the internet. one can only stare out the window at the same trees for so long.... :stick_smack:

Hey if any of you guys are interested im going riding out in valley acres on sunday. Ive got a raptor and the guy im goin with rides a bombadier <<<that cant be spelled right lol.

some peeps wont ride in dirt........ :stick_smack: i'll ride in the backyard if it were big enough.

but add another 15 min. and you will be tearing up the trails at gorman.

No bakersfield conversation is complete with out the bakersfield video. Im sure some of you guys have seen this, its been out about a year now. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMBaYJOxzs

BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *BREATH* BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:stick_smack: :dance: :duniemonkie: :fro_smokin: :headbang1::dunno:

Edited by barefoot bob

some peeps wont ride in dirt........ :stick_smack: i'll ride in the backyard if it were big enough.

but add another 15 min. and you will be tearing up the trails at gorman.

I havnt rode there in years. I had a 250x when i was about 16...rolled it down one of the biggest hills there. That thing wouldnt run for anything in evevation, got to the top (the stepest part) sputtered and died. all i could do was watch it go down.

BTW that bako video i posted earlier....Ive done almost everything in that video my self...LOL a few of those guys I actually knew or went to school with.

Edited by Raptor661