DDR Bakersfield Meet & Greet

Richard Cheese

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Visalian's welcome?

Hey Cheese, educate these folks on some Oildale trivia: Name the famous Rock/Rap band that came from Oildale. :headbang1: and the band that helped them get there start, also from Bakersfield.

Are Visalian's welcome?

Hey Cheese, educate these folks on some Oildale trivia: Name the famous Rock/Rap band that came from Oildale. :headbang1: and the band that helped them get there start, also from Bakersfield.

Sure your welcome, it's not restricted to just Bako.

And as far as the famous bands, I know one is Korn and the other I'm not sure of. Maybe Adema. And then there is always Buck Owens.

Are Visalian's welcome?

Hey Cheese, educate these folks on some Oildale trivia: Name the famous Rock/Rap band that came from Oildale. :slap: and the band that helped them get there start, also from Bakersfield.

drive on down...you are more than welcome :headbang1: ehll, ill even buy you a beer! :idiot:

as far as the band...are you talkin 2 lazy 2 steal? :lol: or some KORN protoge?

Bakersfield's first DDR meet and greet happened tonight. It was great to finally put faces and real names to board names.

We all met at Pizzaville. the pizza and wedges are pretty good, and the beer was flowing, with football games on the big screens..... :laughoff:

heres almost all the DDR peeps from Bakersfield

post-457-1191207065_thumb.jpg

raptorgirl, husband (forgot his name...sorry man.....he has a SAWEEET D-MAX) and family

ddrmeetandgreet93007003qu7.jpg

pizza getting mowed, and the beer was flowin!!! :laughoff:

post-457-1191207220_thumb.jpg

jackxclan, family and friends, digzdodge and wife too good peeps good to talk to you guys!!

post-457-1191207411_thumb.jpg

mrs. cheese and cheese jr. (big shiat eating grin)

post-457-1191207550_thumb.jpg

midtravel (larry) and his wife....nick, this is the guy that bought your buddies DS

post-457-1191207718_thumb.jpg

cant wait to do it again people!!! :laughoff:

:booty:

Edited by richard cheese

Sure your welcome, it's not restricted to just Bako.

And as far as the famous bands, I know one is Korn and the other I'm not sure of. Maybe Adema. And then there is always Buck Owens.

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry we couldnt make it.

btw, Limp Bizkit and Korn are both from the Bakersfiled area.

Glad you guys had a good time. Sorry we couldnt make it.

btw, Limp Bizkit and Korn are both from the Bakersfiled area.

Sorry you guys didn't make tonight. Maybe next time.

I know Korn is from Bakersfield but as far as Limp Bizkit I thought Fred Durst was from Florida.

Sorry you guys didn't make tonight. Maybe next time.

I know Korn is from Bakersfield but as far as Limp Bizkit I thought Fred Durst was from Florida.

Doh! your right, next time I better check my sources. :mc_smiley:

Ya had a good. Glad to meet new peeps and see old ones. Jason nice to meet you and yours. Thanks for getting this started. Jason where did that little guy of yours get those mannners :blink:

thanks, my wife will like the compliment. He's just a good kid, and with some DIRECTION :laughoff::whistle: from me every once in awhile

Well I forgot all about this! lol. well maybe i can make the next one, I told the wife I wanted her and the kid to go but sunday I went out riding out by the old mesa merin and by the time afternoon came I was already 10+ beers down lol. I had a good time riding, got to put some 450 guys in there place with a raptor. The best part was this guy telling me "you cant make a raptor fast" then I beat him 6 out of 6 times on the drags. I love it. I was supposed to have some videos but the camera operator did everything backward, he stoped the video at the start and restarted it at the end. After that no one wanted to play anymore =(

Well I forgot all about this! lol. well maybe i can make the next one, I told the wife I wanted her and the kid to go but sunday I went out riding out by the old mesa merin and by the time afternoon came I was already 10+ beers down lol. I had a good time riding, got to put some 450 guys in there place with a raptor. The best part was this guy telling me "you cant make a raptor fast" then I beat him 6 out of 6 times on the drags. I love it. I was supposed to have some videos but the camera operator did everything backward, he stoped the video at the start and restarted it at the end. After that no one wanted to play anymore =(

Where are you riding out by Mesa Marin? Since they closed it and leveled the ground we started just going out to Taft for day trips but if there is still somewhere to ride out there that would be closer than Taft.

Where are you riding out by Mesa Marin? Since they closed it and leveled the ground we started just going out to Taft for day trips but if there is still somewhere to ride out there that would be closer than Taft.

alot of people sitll ride out there as long as you stay away from the houses you are ok. there was prob 100+ people out there on sunday. we were supposed to go out to valley acres but the guy i went with was slow and we didnt get to leave untill noon, since it was the wifes b-day i had to be home early by 6 or so..

:lol:

LAST i heard, they were ticketing people for riding out there....that was a few months ago tho

:lol:

LAST i heard, they were ticketing people for riding out there....that was a few months ago tho

You heard they were ticketing people at the old Mesa Marin area or Taft? I hadn't heard of any ticketing at Taft but you never know. We had heard not to go to Mesa Marin area due to tickets . But we have family out by there and every time we drive by there seems to be someone out there riding. And also right across the street going out into the hills/oil field area.