picture of toyota vehicles being towed by a........CHEVY

:shake::lol: how many times you need to be told the truck war is over dodge won :ninja:

some people just cant resist those japenese diesels :lol:

Bob,Bob,Bob ! now we're not drinking gin, nope ! right back to the Jack Daniels !!

the war that Dodge is in is trying to find a good trans. !! unless you got a 6 speed ?

go buy the Jack !!! :D

Bob,Bob,Bob ! now we're not drinking gin, nope ! right back to the Jack Daniels !!

the war that Dodge is in is trying to find a good trans. !! unless you got a 6 speed ?

actually, from like 06 and up, dodge jumped on the allison bandwagon, and pulled a ford, and copied the allison.

their trannys are much better now

i might be wrong on the year though :beercheers:

maybe we should start a thread will call it "who will get to the dealer first chevy to repair the duramax or dodge to the tranny shop" or another one "who will get out of the shop faster" :beercheers::idiot::flipoff: one for you :flipoff: and one for richard :idiot:

maybe we should start a thread will call it "who will get to the dealer first chevy to repair the duramax or dodge to the tranny shop" or another one "who will get out of the shop faster" :beercheers::idiot::flipoff: one for you :idiot: and one for richard :idiot:

i would watch it bob....talkin shiz to someone whose gonna have your bike for awhile????

:flipoff:

:idiot::idiot:

:idiot::flipoff: how many times you need to be told the truck war is over dodge won :idiot:

some people just cant resist those japenese diesels :idiot:

Come on Bob. Some guys like Japanese diesels that they pulled out of a 15 foot cab over box van. I see nothing wrong with that. Besides there is nothing wrong with an overheating, head cracking engine!!! :idiot::beercheers:

Here is a picture of a Dodge pulling a chevy!!!!! :flipoff:

post-184-1191360470_thumb.jpg

Edited by wingnut

Come on Bob. Some guys like Japanese diesels that they pulled out of a 15 foot cab over box van. I see nothing wrong with that. Besides there is nothing wrong with an overheating, head cracking engine!!! :idiot::beercheers:

Overheating, head cracking? :flipoff: I haven't seen a cracked head yet on a DMax. But who am I? :flipoff:

Here is a picture of a Dodge pulling a chevy!!!!! :flipoff:

post-184-1191360470_thumb.jpg

hey f%^& nut, hehehe !!

when are you going to run a 15.19 et towing mine ? I think we can still make the last test n tune...

that is if your not :idiot: Dodge rule :flipoff:

Edited by powerhouse

Everyone thinks they have a 14 second dodge truck , show me ! :D

14 SECONDS TIL THE TRANNY :idiot::idiot:

DODGE OWNERS CAN LICK MY :beercheers:

Whered ja steal that chevy wringnutz?

:flipoff::flipoff::idiot::idiot:

all kidding aside, i must say that the three dodge cummins i've ridden in (04.5 an newer) i liked. The one i drove drove similiar to my chevy..

its all about preference. personally, with them all being products of this country's auto manufacturers, i really hope they all do good....