picture of toyota vehicles being towed by a........CHEVY

14 SECONDS TIL THE TRANNY :idiot::idiot:

DODGE OWNERS CAN LICK MY :beercheers:

Whered ja steal that chevy wringnutz?

:flipoff::flipoff::idiot::idiot:

all kidding aside, i must say that the three dodge cummins i've ridden in (04.5 an newer) i liked. The one i drove drove similiar to my chevy..

its all about preference. personally, with them all being products of this country's auto manufacturers, i really hope they all do good....

I agree Cheesy. I just like stiring the pot with Dan. I don't give a sh*t what you drive. For me it's what ever I get the best deal on. I've had hd trucks from all three. BTW, Tiff took that pic at a gas station, that's not my rig towing that truck!!!! :idiot:

• 2 months later...

tell me about it I'm on my 4th trany...

and ford owners same problem ive lost 1 tranny the next time i lose 1 im going to those bullet proof jobs.

they all have problems and mine is a 3/4 ton but i pull loads that 1 tons are supposed to pull so i cant blame anyone. and through it all that truck feels the same as it did the day i bought it handling driving steering still smooth and tight. the old dodges were a already feeling worn out at 75,000 i am truly impressed with my truck.

my excursion lost its trans at 30,000 miles and it never pulled anything heavy. and my last chevy everything came apart except the tranny :ban-split: