ROLL OVER CLUB (EXTREME)

BIG DAVE XP1K

:thumb: THIS IS A FEW PICS OF MY VERY GOOD FRIEND MARTY AT A SAND RAIL COMPITITION IN CALIFORNIA LAST YEAR.YOU MAY HAVE SEEN HIS CAR SCREAMING AROUND DUMONT ON A FEW OCASIONS...JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE HIS RIDE WITH EVERYONE. :laughoff::laughoff: BELIEVE IT OR NOT HE WALKED AWAY!!! :laughoff: HIS RAIL HOWEVER DID NOT FAIR QUIET AS WELL :rockon:

post-484-1141357084_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357132_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357253_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357300_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357343_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357387_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357491_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357552_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357652_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357696_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357741_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357815_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357863_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357950_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141357997_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141358047_thumb.jpg

post-484-1141358100_thumb.jpg

Edited by Big Dave

HOLY SH*T! Nice pics! That picture where he looks like he is laying back flat in the car is spooky!

What is up with that? Did the seat break backwards? Lap belt let loose? Do you have any info on that pic., or am I just seeing things? :rockon:

HOLY SH*T! Nice pics! That picture where he looks like he is laying back flat in the car is spooky!

What is up with that? Did the seat break backwards? Lap belt let loose? Do you have any info on that pic., or am I just seeing things? :laughoff:

NO YOUR NOT SEEING THINGS WITH ALL THE BENDING AND TWISTING OF THINGS OF THINGS IT CAUSED SLACK IN THE BELT. YOU THINK THAT ONE IS SPOOKY HERE IS ONE I MISSED IN THE STREAM...THIS ONE WILL MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR NUTZ

:rockon:

post-484-1141401298_thumb.jpg

I remember seeing that picture on glamis dunes VERY SCARY for sure .That proves the importance of making sure your belts are TIGHT!!!

HIS BACK HAS BEEN GIVING HIM ALOT OF GRIEF. THE DOC TOLD HIM TO STAY OUT OF THAT CAR FOR AT LEAST A YEAR...AS IF THAT GOING TO HAPPEN..HE WAS BACK OUT AT DUMONT OVER PRESIDENTS DAY, CAR REBUILT AND BACK TO HIS FAVORITE PAST TIME :rockon::laughoff::laughoff::drunk::thumb::laughoff: OH YA AND DOING A LITTLE DUNNIN TOO...

NO YOUR NOT SEEING THINGS WITH ALL THE BENDING AND TWISTING OF THINGS OF THINGS IT CAUSED SLACK IN THE BELT. YOU THINK THAT ONE IS SPOOKY HERE IS ONE I MISSED IN THE STREAM...THIS ONE WILL MAKE YOU SWALLOW YOUR NUTZ

:laughoff:

Damn, I Hate seeing those kind of pics.! But it is a good reminder for Safety First!

I was camped with a guy that owned Hi Jumper sand rails, he went for

"a quick spin" to test out something? on his rail. He only had the lap belt and no helmet... rolled it in the flats near camp and had to go to the E.R..

Saw him later that year and asked him how he was doing? He said come

put your hand on my head, I didn't ... want to! But...I did, dam he had a dent in his head like a baseball bat hit him for a home run.

U NEVER KNOW...drive safe!

i hope you're not the friend who came up with the great idea of him competing in that race!!! i love going to the races, and was there during the sand car challenge, but left early, and apparently missed that. i just can't understand how people take their beatiful sand cars out on that compact dirt track. i am glad he is alright, and was able to walk away.

i hope you're not the friend who came up with the great idea of him competing in that race!!! i love going to the races, and was there during the sand car challenge, but left early, and apparently missed that. i just can't understand how people take their beatiful sand cars out on that compact dirt track. i am glad he is alright, and was able to walk away.

REALLY.....?ARE YOU COMPLEATLY SERIOUS? WHERE ON EARTH WOULD YOU COME UP WITH THAT IDEA? HE'S A BIG BOY WHO HAS THE CAPIBILITY OF MAKING DECISIONS ON HIS OWN :..APARENTLY WITH BALLS BIGGER THAN MOST OF US, HE'S JUST A GUY THAT LIKES A GOOD CHALLENGE AND HAS THE MONEY TO PICK UP THE PIECES WHEN HE DECIDES TO PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS AND GIVE A GOOD SHOW. WITH OUT GUYS LIKE MARTY WHO DARE TO LIVE ON THE EDGE NOW AND AGAIN, THE WORLD WOULD BE A PRETTY FU**IN BOARING PLACE :woo_hoo::laughoff: IT ALSO KIND OF BAFFELS ME HOW YOU CANT UNDERSTAND A GUY THAT HAS THE BALLS TO ENTER SUCH AN EVENT AND YET SUPPORT THE EVENT BY BUYING A TICKET TO SEE IT :dolphin: I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED : :laughoff:

Edited by Don29palms

REALLY.....?ARE YOU COMPLEATLY SERIOUS? WHERE ON EARTH WOULD YOU COME UP WITH THAT IDEA? HE'S A BIG BOY WHO HAS THE CAPIBILITY OF MAKING DECISIONS ON HIS OWN :..APARENTLY WITH BALLS BIGGER THAN MOST OF US, HE'S JUST A GUY THAT LIKES A GOOD CHALLENGE AND HAS THE MONEY TO PICK UP THE PIECES WHEN HE DECIDES TO PULL OUT ALL THE STOPS AND GIVE A GOOD SHOW. WITH OUT GUYS LIKE MARTY WHO DARE TO LIVE ON THE EDGE NOW AND AGAIN, THE WORLD WOULD BE A PRETTY FU**IN BOARING PLACE :rockwoot::slap: IT ALSO KIND OF BAFFELS ME HOW YOU CANT UNDERSTAND A GUY THAT HAS THE BALLS TO ENTER SUCH AN EVENT AND YET SUPPORT THE EVENT BY BUYING A TICKET TO SEE IT :laughoff: I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED : :laughoff:

I did buy a ticket, and it was my first show. and i completely agree, those guys have huge balls. i just stared in awe of all of the show quality buggies lined up ready to race. i am an avid dumont goer, and love checking out all of the hot cars at comp hill, however, untill this season, none of the guys i camp with have ever owned a long travel car. as a matter of fact, i had never ridden in one until this season, and really only got to ride in one once. don't get me wrong, i support the crap out of all the guys that competed in the event, and like i said, was shocked at how nice the cars were. and i would pay to see it again. except the next time i really hope no one gets in an accident. seeing the pictures of your friend makes my stomach turn, because as i save for one, if that happend to me, i would be sick, on the track or in the dunes.

as far as metioning i hope you were not the friend, i said that in jest. i am sure he can make his own desicions. but per my experience, all of my events that required stiches as an adult have all been made while sitting around with my buddies. i too can make my own decisions, but combined with my friends, we do some crazy things. whether riding 50's at 1am to missing turns in the desert to trying to take hills we can't make to jumping way too far, we have all been in the emergency room with our friends wondering how the events transpired into our injuries, and why i was getting stitched up again. and i know that this doesn't just happen to me.

Edited by chrisvuc