Vegas to Dumont...

Cole

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get water in pahrump saddle west rv park right on 160 then its only 12 miles longer and a hell of alot smoother going this way

or were you saying that is is only 12 miles longer trip to go through pahrump,which i think is alot more than 12 miles...( i think)

Edited by offroadracer

• 1 month later...

I live in the NW of Vegas. I go thru Indian Springs and make the right into Pahrump going the back way. IT is way easier to go that way. Why go thru vegas with all of the knuckle-head drivers just to get to Potosi pass? Go north on 95, its the easiest was plus is a very easy and flat drive. Also you can stop and get the best chicken at chesters chicken at the AFB chevron.

I think it's only 20minutes longer and a way better ride.

• 1 month later...

Ok...we went through Indian Springs, managed to meet drunk guys in Pahrump...they filled our water for us and away we went. The truck did great, the scenic route was nice...it actually didn't seem that much longer. Coming home we had another Rappy 700 in the hauler and the truck still did great.