dunefreak Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 All I gotta say is.....man what an awesome day trip we made. ISBB, Tacomama, & myself rolled out to Dumont for a day trip on Saturday. The sand was smooth & weather couldn't have been much better. I think we rode more on just Saturday than on some weekends as a whole. :headbang: I am feelin it today! Sore as hell. The north pole looks good. Good job MrFJ40. We had a bunch of fun hanging out w/ RhinoKing, dunediva, McGyver, GORDONFAN, multiscale racer, and a few others. Rhino Queen (oh I meant Rhino KING ) had some issues w/ his rhino after puttin on a pipe that slowed it down significantly. Hopefully he can figure it out and get it fixed soon. He was gettin a lil pissy beacuse of it. I'm glad he got on the Raptor for once though and went for a ride w/ me, Tacomama, & ISBB. We had some good rides. :headbang: That sunset ride was perrrrfect. I'm glad I figured out why my Raptor was running like crap. ...pinched vent hose! Thanks for the suggestion, Nick. Here are some pics I took from the day... Tacomama, me, & ISBB @ the n pole Nick showed me one of the funniest Santa letters I have read so far... north pole as of Saturday 3-4-06 some DDR touch to the mailbox... rhinoking & tacomama siging the mailbox... George... McGyver cruising the new rhino for it's first trip out... the end of our sunset ride/ watching the sunset.... sunset...going... going... gone..
Don29palms Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 (edited) It looks like you guys had a great day! Now, Dunefreak, quit screwing around and get back to work on that buggy. Edited March 5, 2006 by Don29palms
dunefreak Posted March 5, 2006 Author Posted March 5, 2006 It looks like you guys had a great day! Now, Dunefreak, quit screwing around and get back to work on that buggy. I already dropped the motor/trans off last week at Heads Up Perf. to be fixed. What else do you want me to do!!?? I gotta spend my Saturday doing SOMETHING.
Ross and Alice Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 It looks like you guys had a great day! Now, Dunefreak, quit screwing around and get back to work on that buggy. Yes,, we agree and expect to see you on the dunes by the 10th (or 11th).
dunefreak Posted March 5, 2006 Author Posted March 5, 2006 Yes,, we agree and expect to see you on the dunes by the 10th (or 11th). I hope I am there w/ the buggy that weekend testing out 2nd gear...either that weekend or for the cleanup. I'll be at the cleanup regardless though...buggy or not. Crossing my fingers.
EY3BA11 Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 I had a AWESOME TIME!! The rides were great the views were great.. the company was great even though i could have done without seeing that full moon on the way out... that was NAAAAAAAAAAAAASTYYY!!! I was like who is this fool running out infront of the truck next thing you know... OHH GOOODD!!!! I think we only managed to go thru 10 Gallons of gas and a splash out of the third can.. wasnt bad at all for a day trip.. Dunefreak and Tacomama got WAAAAAAASTED after all the riding was done and i ended up driving home... Halfway down tecopa road thru that lovely section of switch backs i hear this mumbling from the back of the truck... YOU NEED TO PULL OVER!!!! Tacomama had just a little bit of throw up on her flip flops after all was said and done... I cant wait to do it again and yes.. IM SORE AS HELL TOO!! Hey pete i didnt even make it home last night.. was a little in da air... plenty of cuddle time too hahaha!!!
dunefreak Posted March 5, 2006 Author Posted March 5, 2006 i could have done without seeing that full moon on the way out... that was NAAAAAAAAAAAAASTYYY!!! I was like who is this fool running out infront of the truck next thing you know... OHH GOOODD!!!! yeah I know huh!? That was naaaasty! Funny as hell though. I didn't know rhino king could run that fast...let alone with his pants down past his a$$. I cant wait to do it again and yes.. IM SORE AS HELL TOO!! Hey pete i didnt even make it home last night.. was a little in da air... plenty of cuddle time too hahaha!!! go ISBB...go ISBB!!
TACOMAMA Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 I'm hurting just a bit today..... a few too many bud lights for me yesterday ... that road didn't help with trying to contain what was in my stomach. And, I could've done without seeing rhino king's butt...I may be slightly blind after that incident. Oh yeah, just want to say thanks to Dunefreak and McGyver for fixing my 450.....It's always nice to have friends around who know how to fix my little problems.
EY3BA11 Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 I thought the trick your 450 did at rainbow and 160 was kinda funny... we can blame that on petes drunken tiedown abilities.. HAHA..
dunefreak Posted March 5, 2006 Author Posted March 5, 2006 Oh yeah...I also want to thank Bobby, Shelly, Kenny & Jennifer for the hospitality. Thanks for the grub. Your the best.
TACOMAMA Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 Oh yeah...I also want to thank Bobby, Shelly, Kenny & Jennifer for the hospitality. Thanks for the grub. Your the best. Diddo.....thanks for the food!!!
rhino king Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 Just rolled in,we had a blast with you guyz and girl,thats what weekends are for and by the way i lost my pants and button,,, i was fkn tired after running that far,i was like how far is nick going to drive out ,that was far and taco was wasted esp by the camp fire i thought she was going to fall in the fire i almost caught her with my spot light when she was ,,well you guyz know,,,your welcome for the foood any time ,,,that was funny talking sht!!!!,,,later im going to cliam jumper for some grub!!!!!!!!!
MCGYVER Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 All I can say is, had a great time all and all. New Rhino was the most fun I,ve had with my clothes on in a long time ! Looks like the Raptor gonna get neglected after i get done with the 686 kit. Had a blast hangin w/ The DDR peeps, hope to do it all again very very soon. A bad day at the dunes beats a great day at work !! Thanx gang. Mcgyver out .
GirlWithHorns Posted March 6, 2006 Posted March 6, 2006 my fast quad broke nice and good :[ i hope i never have to be towed back again that sucked. and to top it off one of my deer horns broke off. horrible weekend if you ask me.
EY3BA11 Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 Thats right RHINO KING is actually wearing a helmet... he rode his raptor :shocked2:
rhino king Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 yep ill be wearing that helmet for a while ,,,the rhino is down,no fire in the hole,,,this sucks!!!!!
GORDONFAN Posted March 9, 2006 Posted March 9, 2006 yep ill be wearing that helmet for a while ,,,the rhino is down,no fire in the hole,,,this sucks!!!!! Stop your crying! :shocked2:
GirlWithHorns Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 yep ill be wearing that helmet for a while ,,,the rhino is down,no fire in the hole,,,this sucks!!!!! your rhino broke ? :[
rhino king Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 your rhino broke ? :[ its back up ,,,i knocked the coil wire off,,took it out for a spin today and was speeding at 39 and my rim came off and hit my neighbors truck oh well he wasnt home,,but now i have to get new studs for my spindle,,,dum dum dum<<<< oh welll!!! thats life!!
dunefreak Posted March 10, 2006 Author Posted March 10, 2006 took it out for a spin today and was speeding at 39 and my rim came off and hit my neighbors truck :shocked2:
Don29palms Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 I took it out for a spin today and was speeding at 39 and my rim came off. That sucks but
GirlWithHorns Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 its back up ,,,i knocked the coil wire off,,took it out for a spin today and was speeding at 39 and my rim came off and hit my neighbors truck oh well he wasnt home,,but now i have to get new studs for my spindle,,,dum dum dum<<<< oh welll!!! thats life!! how sad lol at least you goot yours fixed the oil pump in my quad seized on saturday morning it was lame only got to race it a few times horrible.
ZOINK THREDZ Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 my rim came off and hit my neighbors truck oh well he wasnt home
rhino king Posted March 10, 2006 Posted March 10, 2006 how sad lol at least you goot yours fixed the oil pump in my quad seized on saturday morning it was lame only got to race it a few times horrible. sorry to hear that hope you get it back running!!
Recommended Posts