i need a cure

Warrior07

I'm sure you can't beat a guy we met at the Tonopah dunes a couple years back. A friend of mine has a quadzilla and blew the head gasket. The guy comes over and checks it out, says he has some oddball parts he has collected over the years. Goes into his motor home and comes back out with the exact head gasket we needed. He said he had never owned anything that the gasket would have fit but he held onto it just for the hell of it.

:blink:

Where are the Tonopah dunes?

About 10 miles north of 95 on Pole Line Road a few miles north of Tonopah. Way smaller than Dumont and super soft sand. My group goes there for Memorial Day and usually a couple other trips a year. It's only 2 hours away for us where Dumont is 5 and a half hours.

About 10 miles north of 95 on Pole Line Road a few miles north of Tonopah. Way smaller than Dumont and super soft sand. My group goes there for Memorial Day and usually a couple other trips a year. It's only 2 hours away for us where Dumont is 5 and a half hours.

Ok. That's Crescent Dunes.

post-475-1192054780_thumb.jpg