Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

MY LOCKS GOT CUT OFF MY TRAILER DOOR, A$$HOLES TRYING TO GET IN :rockwoot::laughoff: THEY DIDNT. I INSTALLED TWO FLUSH MOUNT FLOOR TIE DOWNS ON MY TRAILER DOOR. ONE IN EACH CORNER UP HIGH. THEN WHEN I CLOSE AND LOCK MY TRAILER DOOR, I GO TO THE INSIDE, AND PUT A RATCH-IT STYLE TIE-DOWN FROM THE TOP OF MY DOOR, TO THE EXISTING TIE DOWN ON THE FLOOR AT A 45' ANGLE. THAT PRETTY MUCH INABLES THE DOOR TO BE OPENED, EVEN IF THE LOCKS ARE GONE. THE NICE THING IS THAT, I DIDNT SPEND A BUNCH OF MONEY TO SECURE THE DOOR. ALSO I LOOKED INTO LOCK SYSTEMS FOR IT, BUT I DIDNT WANT SOME HUGE/COSTLY LOCKING SYSTEM INSTALLED ON THE BACK DOOR OF THE TRAILER, TELLING EVERYONE (IVE GOT SOMETHING IN THERE)... WHEN INDEED I DONT!!!!!! MY TRAILER IS EMPTY. BUT THIEVES DONT KNOW THAT. :laughoff: 10 BUCKS AND 15 MINUTES, NOT TO BAD, FOR A PIECE OF MIND :slap:

Edited by maxdout
Posted (edited)

DO SOMETHING!!!!!! I TALKED WITH PEOPLE IN MY NEIGBORHOOD AND THAT SAME NITE MY LOCKS GOT CUT OFF, 3 OTHER TRAILERS GOT HIT ALSO. FREAKIN BASTARDS!!!

Edited by maxdout
Posted

I have just received 5 alarm set ups for trailers! DDR price includes 2 key fobs, siren, 2 wireless door sensors and the electronics. Fairly simple hook up any mechanilally inclined person could install. DDR price $310.00 retail would be $399.00 Let me know if your interested I can deliver at the clean up.

Posted

I have just received 5 alarm set ups for trailers! DDR price includes 2 key fobs, siren, 2 wireless door sensors and the electronics. Fairly simple hook up any mechanilally inclined person could install. DDR price $310.00 retail would be $399.00 Let me know if your interested I can deliver at the clean up.

i dont think i could handle that!!! good idea tyler dam ur good,,for 4.00 i installed two latches,i wished you had came up with this sooner, :shocked2: cause i already had tie downs!!!

Posted

i dont think i could handle that!!! good idea tyler dam ur good,,for 4.00 i installed two latches,i wished you had came up with this sooner, :laughing: cause i already had tie downs!!!

No Problem, it is an option for somebody who does not want to have to crawl over stuff to attach and tighten the tie downs. Also once they pop the side door they (the thieves) can loosen the tie downs themselves. Also if they want to steal the trailer they just hook it up and drive off with it. This system locks the electric brakes and sets of the siren and lights. I understand if your $20,000.00 Rhino is protected by 2 tie downs but somebody may want a little more security than that. Just my opinion though. Oh by the way my name is Terry not Tyler

Posted

:laughoff::laughoff: :angry2: :thumb: BY THE WAY YOUR SUCH AN A$$HOLE KENNY :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::unsure:

[/quote

I thought I was being more subtle than that, but that would be my opinion also! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Posted (edited)

No Problem, it is an option for somebody who does not want to have to crawl over stuff to attach and tighten the tie downs. Also once they pop the side door they (the thieves) can loosen the tie downs themselves. Also if they want to steal the trailer they just hook it up and drive off with it. This system locks the electric brakes and sets of the siren and lights. I understand if your $20,000.00 Rhino is protected by 2 tie downs but somebody may want a little more security than that. Just my opinion though. Oh by the way my name is Terry not Tyler

wasnt talkin about you, i was speaking to tyler which is maxdout!!!hey terry im not talking sht about security its good to offer that,,,tyler,,, :thumb: I have to give sht to him because he lives next to my buddy mitch!!! and i dont have a 20,000 dollar rhino its 20,250 :unsure: :angry2:

Edited by rhino king
Posted (edited)

:laughoff::laughoff::thumb::laughoff: BY THE WAY YOUR SUCH AN A$$HOLE KENNY :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::unsure:

wow i guess i know who i can joke with and who i cant,,,, :angry2: :P:( so sorry,,,,the king :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king
Posted

that monday after prez day my buddy Dino got hit,,, took his three bikes,,,3--- 4 wheelers,the Henderson police captured one back,,the kid they caught said he had bought it off another kid!!! theres still two bikes missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so as some people got lucky Dino didn`t....

Posted

Once again I have to say with all the toys we have and the tools etc that we do leave in the trailer all the time some kind of security is needed. This system even has a warning light on it to let theives know it is secured. For $310.00 I thought it was a pretty inexpensive system but high quality, that's why I became a dealer for them. :beercheers:

Posted (edited)
:beercheers: YOU KNOW I CANT HELP CALLING NAMES AND POKING FUN WITH "HOMO KING"... :shocked2: KENNY :shocked2: ITS ALL GOOD :laughoff: Edited by maxdout
Posted (edited)

:beercheers:

:beercheers: YOU KNOW I CANT HELP CALLING NAMES AND POKING FUN WITH "HOMO KING"... :rainbow1: KENNY :laughoff: ITS ALL GOOD :thumb:

:beercheers::beercheers: Edited by rhino king
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...