so we finally bought a rhino

LVAXIS250R

I would say that if you havn't done it get offset wheels above any performance modification. Before you have the kick you need the stability to handle it. After that I would say CDI, jetting, intake and exhaust, be it k&n factory replacement with a larger muffler tip or cold air intake with full exhaust system to open up the motor and let it breathe. those are the easiest and most beneficial until you get into the motor internals, carb or clutch mods.

yep...go long travel. :MBdance: leave the motor basically stock. i run a k/n filter arm, jet and pipes. dont waist your money on motor work, its not worth it. but look into the clutch sheeve. :MBdance: and upgrade your battery to the odysse, or two. see mark at performance rhino.

Edited by maxdout

ok this just opened another question for me will off set wheels on a ranger give it more stability ?????

Bob, if you don't have enough stability with a Ranger then you should stick to the buggy. Hell if I had your buggy I would get rid of all the rest of my toys.

i know a lot of you guys have rhinos and was wondering what i should do first as far as performance wise.

i already have a 4 seat cage with seats and belts. but not sure where to go from here. any help would be great

Aftermarket shocks and offset wheels make a huge difference in handling performance and the clutch kits really help with the power. :coocoo:

Aftermarket shocks and offset wheels make a huge difference http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/s...mages/quote.gif

Wrap in a Quotein handling performance and the clutch kits really help with the power. :coocoo:

I havn't driven a rhino with aftermarket shocks but I know just the difference from the base model shocks and the sport edition piggybacks is huge. But if you're gonna go from base to stock piggys they you might as well go with aftermarket for an extra few hundred bucks.

performance rhino where is that? i ordered wheel spacers for now and picked up a dyna cdi. just starting out with this whole rhino craze. just couldn't afford a sandcar to get the little one around. thanks guys.

ok this just opened another question for me will off set wheels on a ranger give it more stability ?????

the rangers are already the widest utv out there...pretty stable imo...but offset wheels will make it wider to be even more stable

im not sayin you cant roll a ranger tho....ive "seen" it happen :rockwoot:

:beer_bang:

the rangers are already the widest utv out there...pretty stable imo...but offset wheels will make it wider to be even more stable

im not sayin you cant roll a ranger tho....ive "seen" it happen :DDRrocks:

:rockwoot:

you can roll anything , a rail a tank , enough :beer_bang: and the moon lines up with your anus just right !!

just my :hello: