rhino paddles

avduner

hey there Aaron

will they make a difference?

It depends on what you are running now. I had 27" tires and 14" rims (heavy)

I went to a 25" tire with 12" rims with the offset to make it wider, and I noticed allot of difference.

But I have heard of other folks not having paddles being able to climb comp at Dumont??

I know the sand stars with the ITP rims (12") are very light, and make a differnce.

hey there Aaron

will they make a difference?

It depends on what you are running now. I had 27" tires and 14" rims (heavy)

I went to a 25" tire with 12" rims with the offset to make it wider, and I noticed allot of difference.

But I have heard of other folks not having paddles being able to climb comp at Dumont??

I know the sand stars with the ITP rims (12") are very light, and make a differnce.

I'm running 12" wheels with 25" bighorns and they seem to do pretty well, but I know paddles make a huge difference on a quad or buggy I just don't know if it will even matter on the heavy a$$ rhinos.

Yes I got the Skat Track Setup too, smoothies in the front and paddle in the rear, works great, I got mine at Sand Crazed, I think they got a set in stock.

best paddle setup.........

http://www.utvpowersports.com/inc/sdetail/1002

heres what the tires look like on a rhino

rhinopaddles.jpg

go 2 rhinocrap.com and they sell the set mounted on douglas rims

I have the 26" Dune Stars on 14" ITP's and really like them They are light, dont get buried and really help pull the Rhino up the dunes. They dont ride bad on the flats, and we even took it up the wash a ways and didnt ride rough at all.

The only down fall that I have been able to tell is that in 4WD, the front wheel can get ripped out of your hands up the dunes. Maybe need some sort of steering stabilizer or something. Overall, I do like them.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 26" Dune Stars on 14" ITP's and really like them They are light, dont get buried and really help pull the Rhino up the dunes. They dont ride bad on the flats, and we even took it up the wash a ways and didnt ride rough at all.

The only down fall that I have been able to tell is that in 4WD, the front wheel can get ripped out of your hands up the dunes. Maybe need some sort of steering stabilizer or something. Overall, I do like them.

I have been running the Dune Stars starting on season 3 and have never had the wheel ripped out of my hands. Are you locking in the 4WD?

Not locking in is the only way I can see this happening.

I do not have pictures right now, but they are the ITP Type 7 polished wheels with the center caps. The wheels and tires look brand new and look like they have not been used. I am asking $500 for them. Let me know if anyone is interested. I will post pictures up soon.

I run the skat trak 25" paddles on the rear with the stock rears on the front and going from the 14" itp to the 12" DW made a huge diffrence at 25lbs per tire. I can drive anywhere in 2wd but then mine is not stock so that could be it.

I run the skat trak 25" paddles on the rear with the stock rears on the front and going from the 14" itp to the 12" DW made a huge diffrence at 25lbs per tire. I can drive anywhere in 2wd but then mine is not stock so that could be it.

:blury::laughoff::bs:

I run like 8 or less