Gazlay43 Posted October 18, 2007 Posted October 18, 2007 kids probably wont come out 2 r camp anyways we're waaaayyyy in the back Quote
~JILL~ Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Got the candy. Since we no longer have kids at home and kind of park out by ourselves, I'd like to come around to visit some of you with kids running around and hand out treats. Thought it would be fun to do the opposite of the kids trick or treating, we'll come around and just do the treating. A little back a$$ wards but fun. IF THE PARENTS DON'T MIND? Quote
Danielle Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Got the candy. Since we no longer have kids at home and kind of park out by ourselves, I'd like to come around to visit some of you with kids running around and hand out treats. Thought it would be fun to do the opposite of the kids trick or treating, we'll come around and just do the treating. A little back a$$ wards but fun. IF THE PARENTS DON'T MIND? Quote
Tracie515 Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Got the candy. Since we no longer have kids at home and kind of park out by ourselves, I'd like to come around to visit some of you with kids running around and hand out treats. Thought it would be fun to do the opposite of the kids trick or treating, we'll come around and just do the treating. A little back a$$ wards but fun. IF THE PARENTS DON'T MIND? That's a great idea, I hope you catch up to me and my kids. HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Quote
desertskyz Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Who ever has Mounds Candy bars, I'm going there. And if anyone has any "W &W's" Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted October 19, 2007 Posted October 19, 2007 Who ever has Mounds Candy bars, I'm going there. And if anyone has any "W &W's" Wouldn't that be "s,W&W" ? Quote
sanddonut Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 not that I'm known for my trick or treating knowledge (I don't have kids). My guess is that if a camper is decorated with Halloween stuff, they should have candy for the kids. And as a side note, if anyone is caught handing out nothing but NECO wafers it's grounds for a Quote
dinicolady Posted October 21, 2007 Posted October 21, 2007 (edited) Got the candy. Since we no longer have kids at home and kind of park out by ourselves, I'd like to come around to visit some of you with kids running around and hand out treats. Thought it would be fun to do the opposite of the kids trick or treating, we'll come around and just do the treating. A little back a$$ wards but fun. IF THE PARENTS DON'T MIND? That's a COOL idea Jill!! I've brought candy out with us every year, but have had only one small group of trick-or-treaters in all that time.....but like Brandon said, "kids probably wont come out 2 r camp anyways we're waaaayyyy in the back". , that would be our camp, too. Looks like we'll be doing some trick AND treating ourselves! Edited October 21, 2007 by dinicolady Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.