Halloween ( how do you know who has candy?)

YamaPimp

Got the candy. Since we no longer have kids at home and kind of park out by ourselves, I'd like to come around to visit some of you with kids running around and hand out treats. Thought it would be fun to do the opposite of the kids trick or treating, we'll come around and just do the treating. A little back a$$ wards but fun.

IF THE PARENTS DON'T MIND?

Got the candy. Since we no longer have kids at home and kind of park out by ourselves, I'd like to come around to visit some of you with kids running around and hand out treats. Thought it would be fun to do the opposite of the kids trick or treating, we'll come around and just do the treating. A little back a$$ wards but fun.

:clap:

That's a great idea, I hope you catch up to me and my kids.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :banghead:

not that I'm known for my trick or treating knowledge (I don't have kids). My guess is that if a camper is decorated with Halloween stuff, they should have candy for the kids. And as a side note, if anyone is caught handing out nothing but NECO wafers it's grounds for a :beercheers:

That's a COOL idea Jill!! I've brought candy out with us every year, but have had only one small group of trick-or-treaters in all that time.....but like Brandon said, "kids probably wont come out 2 r camp anyways we're waaaayyyy in the back".

:flipoff: , that would be our camp, too. :D

Looks like we'll be doing some trick AND treating ourselves! post-1889-1192939275_thumb.gif

Edited by dinicolady