Halloween ( how do you know who has candy?)

YamaPimp

Fugg it. Just walk into people camps and say trick or treat! :shout: :MBdance: Seriously though. You will put them on the spot if they DON'T have candy. Thats what happened to us one year! Some groups came up and said trick-or-treat and we all looked at each other like "OH CHIT! WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" :idiot: We found some candy and treats to pass out and then we never forgot after that.

I think most parents that drive their kids around look for the camps that have the most lights on and kinda feel em out. Rule of thumb: if you hear noise fom the camp, chances are that they have candy and will hook you up with something worth while. :D

Well look for the rampage hauler with the crooked "GOT SAND" sticker on the back! I went and got a bunch of candy and decorations. our camp should be decked out pretty good with halloween stuff!!

I THINK WE WILL HAVE CAKE TO!! WATCH OUT STEVEO!!! :laughing::dunno::thumb::idiot: (sorry best I could do for a wounded eyeball for steve) :MBdance:

we'll look for ya :laughing: to say hi

Probably be camped around D-11. My buddy has white Chevy 2500 and a Raptor 5th wheel with "Kraptor" stickers on the ramp door. Long story....but very funny. I have a 31' Blaze'n/Rage'n with a white Dodge 2500. And another friend from Vegas has a 28' Topline that says "Roanski's Sand Shack" towed by a red Ford F-250. We are not to hard to spot. Look for the Blue Buckshot X-5 with flames!!! :think::banghead::blury::DDRrocks::sleeping::think:

PS: The tags on my truck are MREDGY...and the trailer is EDGY II

Edited by mredgy

Probably be camped around D-11. My buddy has white Chevy 2500 and a Raptor 5th wheel with "Kraptor" stickers on the ramp door. Long story....but very funny. I have a 31' Blaze'n/Rage'n with a white Dodge 2500. And another friend from Vegas has a 28' Topline that says "Roanski's Sand Shack" towed by a red Ford F-250. We are not to hard to spot. Look for the Blue Buckshot X-5 with flames!!! :laughing::sleeping::think::banghead::blury::DDRrocks:

right on :think: ive got a weekend warrior with red line oil racing and DDR sticker on the back and a 04 white F-250 4x4...I should be able to find ya off your tags :blury:

Probably be camped around D-11. My buddy has white Chevy 2500 and a Raptor 5th wheel with "Kraptor" stickers on the ramp door. Long story....but very funny. I have a 31' Blaze'n/Rage'n with a white Dodge 2500. And another friend from Vegas has a 28' Topline that says "Roanski's Sand Shack" towed by a red Ford F-250. We are not to hard to spot. Look for the Blue Buckshot X-5 with flames!!! :laughing::thumb::MBdance::dope::driver::laughoff:

Mredgy,

Hey my buddy & I have black x-5s with flames. We will hook up for one of those :watching: