DDR Camp Location

dunefreak

We should have a spot somewhere just to the right of the main gravel road after the first finger dune but before the 2nd one. It should be pretty hard packed for those of you w/ 2 wheel drives or motorhomes.

I will get the DDR.com banner up as soon as I get there on Thurs. night. I will be bringing the big gay balloon, but I am not sure how long the motor will stay working. :laughoff: Last trip the motor took a crap, but I tried it the other day in the garage and it worked! It may stop working when it gets warm, so don't count on the balloon as a definite landmark. Sorry.

I'm hoping we get a turnout that weekend. It should be a good time. Even if only some of you can make it out for a day, come on out. We should have a bunch of food and drinks for those that aren't loading up much to go out for only the day.

See you all there! :laughoff::thumb:

next weekend.....

:laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::dolphin::laughoff::drunk::laughoff::laughoff: :hug: :hump::shots::laughoff::laughoff:

here's approximately where we'll be (on the X)...

post-3-1142230813_thumb.jpg

ill be there!!! finally camping with DDR!! looking forward to it. my bike is in the shop today getting hooked up!! wooooo hooooo. im bringing baked beans and macaroni salad for our saturday thing unless you can think of something else needed? let me know!! :thumb:

I will be there. I am camping right across from the host's area near #5. Pete hopefully you guys will be near enough to walk to? :hello:

yeah, hopefully Terry :D We'll try and get near the FoDD group. When are you headed out there?

yeah, hopefully Terry :D We'll try and get near the FoDD group. When are you headed out there?

Pete, I am trying to get out of here Thursday night. It will depend on if the sign guy will hook up with me after hours in Pahrump or if I have to meet him Friday AM. If so then Friday morning I will be there. Do we have any more plans on pot luck and a DDR ride time? :hello:

Pete, I am trying to get out of here Thursday night. It will depend on if the sign guy will hook up with me after hours in Pahrump or if I have to meet him Friday AM. If so then Friday morning I will be there. Do we have any more plans on pot luck and a DDR ride time? :hello:

ok, cool

Pot luck- late in the afternoon/early evening Saturday/ bring whatever you can, we'll have Carne Asada, side dishes, and whatever else people want to grill up that they bring. Oh yeah...and beer beer beer! :beerpint::beerpint::beerpint:

DDR ride- all weekend!!!! :mc_smiley: :laughing: DDR will be camping together (except for you :flipoff::laughing: j/k) so we'll be riding together whenever we wanna go out. We can arrange something for those that want to meet up that aren't camping w/ us though. :P Maybe the usual time and place on Saturday after the cleanup and before the potluck/ BBQ. We'll see how the day goes I guess. :unsure:

ok, cool

Pot luck- late in the afternoon/early evening Saturday/ bring whatever you can, we'll have Carne Asada, side dishes, and whatever else people want to grill up that they bring. Oh yeah...and beer beer beer! :laughing::beerpint::beerpint:

DDR ride- all weekend!!!! :hello: :mc_smiley: DDR will be camping together (except for you :beerpint::laughing: j/k) so we'll be riding together whenever we wanna go out. We can arrange something for those that want to meet up that aren't camping w/ us though. :P Maybe the usual time and place on Saturday after the cleanup and before the potluck/ BBQ. We'll see how the day goes I guess. :unsure:

Hey responsibilities require my presence elsewhere :flipoff: It's what comes with age, you to will find out someday :laughoff:

We should have a spot somewhere just to the right of the main gravel road after the first finger dune but before the 2nd one. It should be pretty hard packed for those of you w/ 2 wheel drives or motorhomes.

I will get the DDR.com banner up as soon as I get there on Thurs. night. I will be bringing the big gay balloon, but I am not sure how long the motor will stay working. :beerpint: Last trip the motor took a crap, but I tried it the other day in the garage and it worked! It may stop working when it gets warm, so don't count on the balloon as a definite landmark. Sorry.

I'm hoping we get a turnout that weekend. It should be a good time. Even if only some of you can make it out for a day, come on out. We should have a bunch of food and drinks for those that aren't loading up much to go out for only the day.

See you all there! :unsure::hello:

next weekend.....

:laughing::beerpint::laughoff::laughing::dolphin::laughing::drunk::laughoff: :mc_smiley: :hug: :hump::shots::beerpint::flipoff:

hey i wont be out till friday night sometime, save me a spot please!!

THIS WILL BE ARE 1st TRIP WITH DDR WILL COME BY AND SAY HI AND HANG :hello:

Hey cdavego....if you are coming out that weekend, aren't you camping with the rest of us???

hey i wont be out till friday night sometime, save me a spot please!!

you got it Stacey :mc_smiley:

Ill call you sometime this week Pete. I will probably be going out on wednesday. Ill be taking a few days off of work. OOps I almost forgot................ Damn being retired sucks!!!!!!!!!! :hello:

Ill call you sometime this week Pete. I will probably be going out on wednesday. Ill be taking a few days off of work. OOps I almost forgot................ Damn being retired sucks!!!!!!!!!! :laughoff:

:flipoff:

Pete, I am trying to get out of here Thursday night. It will depend on if the sign guy will hook up with me after hours in Pahrump or if I have to meet him Friday AM. If so then Friday morning I will be there. Do we have any more plans on pot luck and a DDR ride time? :laughoff:

Terry just come out Thursday night... You can borrow the 1/4 ton to head to pahrump fri morning if need be.. :D

it still might be considered a doable weekend though for vendors? i was on suspension unlimiteds website and they have this coming weekend listed as an event for the transporter and demo rides. kind of surprised me to see that listed. just a little info i ran across by accident