Xmas gift for kids

Danielle

I am bidding on a Wii right now on Ebay,but I noticed that walmart is selling them for $560.00 :lol:

I thought they are about $250.00.Am I looking at something wrong ???:bawl:

Danielle they are about 250 for the basic setup, but you will still need a second remote and then games. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...d=1156203165702

The one from walmart is a customer choice bundle pack, it comes with more stuff.

Edited by mineurbiz

Danielle I was killing time, check this out.

http://www.thisthatandeverything.com/Produ...&click=4492

also check here

Thanks Mark but i already bought the one at walmart for $249.00.I am now just trying to decide which one's of the accessories to buy and which one's are not needed and a waste of money.

And as for the remotes I need to buy 2 to 3 more so there is no boxing matches with the kids and they can all play together.

I got the "sports pack" it comes with a controller for $10 more than the price of a controller alone, and buy the nunchuck. Based on how fast kids get tired of games I signed up with GameFly, similar to NetFlix, at $10 a month it's a nice way to keep the kids entertained and if they like the game enough you can buy it...saves a few $$ in the long term...

what a horrible story... but if you think about it, its a bit funny. maybe i just have a bad sense of humor?

anyway,,, i think the Wii is a great choice. I have to admit im a little gamer, and looking at how old your boys are. i think the Wii would be an easier system for them to learn how to play.

+plus: it sounds like you want to stay away from shooting/killing games, and nintendo doesnt have a lot of those. :D and you could hold off on the numchuck for now if you want, not all games require it. you could always buy it later. but you will want to buy another remote. and make sure whatever games you do buy are for 2 or more players.