Little Big Quad

Ross and Alice

3 nice latin people came by the RV asking to borrow my compressor. They were having all kinds of problems so I gladly lent it to them. We always assist.

6 year old Maynard wanted to know what they came over for and I told him they were Dune Indians and they named him Little Big Quad, for his excellent riding skill through Speary wash.

(OK,, it was a stretch).

He bit.

3812Dumont_Jan__06_008-med.jpg

3 nice latin people came by the RV asking to borrow my compressor. They were having all kinds of problems so I gladly lent it to them. We always assist.

6 year old Maynard wanted to know what they came over for and I told him they were Dune Indians and they named him Little Big Quad, for his excellent riding skill through Speary wash.

(OK,, it was a stretch).

He bit.

3812Dumont_Jan__06_008-med.jpg

Funny ^^^...how does he like that quad? I'm shopping around for my six year boy.

Yea, it's a good quad, but in Calif it's a red sticker 4 stroke.

It has tiny controls, perfect for a very small kid.

No other 50cc quad had controls and a small dia handlebar with small grips for a small kid.

They gotta be able to reach & operate the brakes because kids are pretty fearless and they literally fly on these things.

Maynard get his airborn, about 18" off the ground easily.

The owners manual should read:

The gas valve position "on" is both on and off. It's vaccum operated suction to the carb.

The "prime" position is just while initally cranking the motor.

The speed limiting spacer in the auto transmission is tricky to remove.

Our local dealer re-installed the trans clutches backwards and we had all kinds of problems.

The sharp mechanics at Berts found it and corrected it.

Polaris is supposed to be releasing a new 50cc green sticker 4 stroke any day now. But, their past 50cc had controls to big for a little kids hands, and really heavy.

Y6 is the trade name style of the control ya may wanna look for.