Sandboarding Article

jb88

Hey,

I write a variety of articles about action sports and am now working on one about sandboarding for a Southern California newspaper. If you are a So Cal sandboarder or know a So Cal sandboarder, who wouldn't mind being interviewed for the article, please contact me at: jamesbaumann@hotmail.com.

Thanks

Hey,

I write a variety of articles about action sports and am now working on one about sandboarding for a Southern California newspaper. If you are a So Cal sandboarder or know a So Cal sandboarder, who wouldn't mind being interviewed for the article, please contact me at: jamesbaumann@hotmail.com.

Thanks

:unsure: welcome aboard DDR, jb88 :angry2:

I know ya gets some wax... and a old snowboard... and get someone to haul my fat a$$ up to the top of comp and ill give her a whirl.. :D

I'll give you a ride to the top as long as you let me get to the bottom first so I can watch. :unsure:

I'll give you a ride to the top as long as you let me get to the bottom first so I can watch. :unsure:

Its time to find a snowboard.. :angry2: and plenty of redbull and vodka cuz i see me rolling down this hill more than boarding..