this got interesting

barefoot bob

how often do i do that ?? quit hatin :blah::blink: you just missed me thats all :D:laughoff:

and cheese dion your just jealous.............................. :grin:

Actually that is the second time. (1st time was about the horrible Rhino/train accident). :grin: Yep, I miss ya Bob...except for that :booty: that is always hanging out. :flipoff:

ya i read this and got a lil mad cause i didnt like that flag crap at all. ill call you.

and btw isbb saw us and didnt come say high that turd lol j/k

I just caught a glimpse of you 2 off in the distance as i was on my own mission to stay ahead of the pack and not get roosted hehe..

I'm trying! :flipoff: If everything still goes to plan, I am still planning on maybe January sometime. I'll let ya know. ;)

I best get word of this trip or I'm bustin' chops :lol:

:flipoff:

I didn't read the GD post, cuz this DDR one is killin' me already. :lol::bs::lol:

Too effin' much. :think:

I best get word of this trip or I'm bustin' chops :beat:

I didn't read the GD post, cuz this DDR one is killin' me already. :lol::lol::lol:

Too effin' much. :think:

lol randizzle my nizzle we talked about an off weekend to the big g in a past thread of course your going you know first hand we can get some intense riding southwest of olds :flipoff:

not only that your leading :lol:

as for the posts yes ive put up 2 because there interesting for some fodder for others but its not like a cheese dion cheese athon :bs::lol::lol: love ya cheese :fro_smokin: :idiot: