Help Wanted

ynot

I am opening a Saxby's coffee shop in Seven Hills in December and I am looking for part time and full time people. I am looking for outgoing energetic personable people to come have some fun and become a Barista and make the best coffee drinks in town.

If you have teenagers, stay at home moms that want to get back into the work force we offer flexible hours. We will be open from 5AM to 9PM.

Starting pay is $6.50 per hour + tips.

Contact me via PM with your info or go by the store for an application at 835 Seven Hills Dr. Suite 190

Thanks,

Terry

Edited by ynot

• 3 weeks later...

So my shop is basically a week away from opening and I am having a hard time finding people who want a job, that doesn't make sense to me. Anyway with all the members on this site I thought I would see if anybody has a friend, relative or themselves that is looking for part time or full time work?

Here's the Job Summary;

Help Wanted at a new Saxby’s Coffee Shop located in Seven Hills. No previous Barista experience needed but would be a plus. Flexible hours as we are open 5 A.M to 9P.M. 7 days a week.

Looking for outgoing personable motivated employees who want to have some fun, make new friends and be proud to serve the best products available. Great customer skills are necessary!

Store opens on December 20th and training starts on the 17th of December. Please forward your resume to me at;

terryallen@saxbyscoffeeworldwide.com or call me to set up an interview at 702 596-8234

Any help out there?

Terry

Edited by ynot

So my shop is basically a week away from opening and I am having a hard time finding people who want a job, that doesn't make sense to me. Anyway with all the members on this site I thought I would see if anybody has a friend, relative or themselves that is looking for part time or full time work?

Here's the Job Summary;

Help Wanted at a new Saxby’s Coffee Shop located in Seven Hills. No previous Barista experience needed but would be a plus. Flexible hours as we are open 5 A.M to 9P.M. 7 days a week.

Looking for outgoing personable motivated employees who want to have some fun, make new friends and be proud to serve the best products available. Great customer skills are necessary!

Store opens on December 20th and training starts on the 17th of December. Please forward your resume to me at;

terryallen@saxbyscoffeeworldwide.com or call me to set up an interview at 702 596-8234

Any help out there?

Terry

no offense, but $6.50/hr just won't cut it anymore. my girl answers the phone and makes $13/hr and has medical benefits, holidays off, m-f. times have changed for most people.

Terry,

PM "bullseye", his girlfriend is a barista at starbucks in hendertucky and he has a house of of Pecos and lake mead, he is already making a drive, but i would PM him.

Cole

Thanks, Cole will do!

no offense, but $6.50/hr just won't cut it anymore. my girl answers the phone and makes $13/hr and has medical benefits, holidays off, m-f. times have changed for most people.

I understand that the wage is starting pay,That's just it, starting plus tips.The other stores employees are averaging @2-3.00 per hour over their hourly. Remember this is a TIP town! Also this is a start up operation and those people who have the ability, drive and honesty will move up quickly. It is also not the only store in the "plan"

This job is designed for someone who does not need or want to work 40 hours at a desk but wants to have flexible hours around school, children etc. I think that it is great your girlfriend is making that kind of $$ to answer the phone for a larger company. We are a 2 person company just starting out. So there is a difference.

Here's the Job Summary;

Any help out there?

Terry

Soooo not anyone here!

Ikid I kid...

Good luck Terry, I'll keep my ears on for the jobless. If you put in a fish tank you can pay me to take care of it!