sandrail insurance?

D-YT

• 1 year later...

Always been with state farm.. They were great to deal with and very fast with settling.

Capt

I think Paul saw your post above and assumed you were with Allstate. You made it sound like you were also with that company like me. ;)

Yep. It's a recreational policy through Allstate for full physical loss (for full value of car) , liability, collision, comprehensive and medical for the occupants. :laughoff:

x3

Capt

Always been with state farm.. They were great to deal with and very fast with settling.

Capt

I had state farm years ago and when I had my house broke into and then my truck stolen they paid both very fast. Then they dropped me with a quickness. Great company but don't put in to many claims or your gone.

I think Paul saw your post above and assumed you were with Allstate. You made it sound like you were also with that company like me. ;)

I C>> ME 3 lol

No problem ... Allstate or State Farm.... both are great companies and big to where they wont disappear on you also

CApt

HMMM I have been with Allstate for 10 years have both of my houses, and quads with them, and they say they do not offer sand rail insurance?

Pete can you PM me your ins guy, maybe my agent is a DOOF.

Same for State farm anybody that has it, can you PM me your agents name and number?

Thanks!

:booty: