D-YT Posted November 30, 2007 Posted November 30, 2007 Just curious as to how many of you guys/gals with sandrails and dune buggies have your stuff insured and if so, what type of coverage. Thanks Quote
dunefreak Posted November 30, 2007 Posted November 30, 2007 Yep. It's a recreational policy through Allstate for full physical loss (for full value of car) , liability, collision, comprehensive and medical for the occupants. Quote
dtm Posted November 30, 2007 Posted November 30, 2007 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Quote
White Rhino Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 ok just dig up old posts . What do the NV guys have. Still Allstate? Any others? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 statefarm I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Capt Quote
White Rhino Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2 Capt Hey Capt is the change due to you making a claim on Allstate? Or where you with them when your buggy was stolen? Quote
CaptNkllm Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 Hey Capt is the change due to you making a claim on Allstate? Or where you with them when your buggy was stolen? Always been with state farm.. They were great to deal with and very fast with settling. Capt Quote
dunefreak Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 Always been with state farm.. They were great to deal with and very fast with settling. Capt I think Paul saw your post above and assumed you were with Allstate. You made it sound like you were also with that company like me. Yep. It's a recreational policy through Allstate for full physical loss (for full value of car) , liability, collision, comprehensive and medical for the occupants. x3 Capt Quote
Just Mike Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 Always been with state farm.. They were great to deal with and very fast with settling. Capt I had state farm years ago and when I had my house broke into and then my truck stolen they paid both very fast. Then they dropped me with a quickness. Great company but don't put in to many claims or your gone. Quote
CaptNkllm Posted July 29, 2009 Posted July 29, 2009 I think Paul saw your post above and assumed you were with Allstate. You made it sound like you were also with that company like me. I C>> ME 3 lol No problem ... Allstate or State Farm.... both are great companies and big to where they wont disappear on you also CApt Quote
White Rhino Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 HMMM I have been with Allstate for 10 years have both of my houses, and quads with them, and they say they do not offer sand rail insurance? Pete can you PM me your ins guy, maybe my agent is a DOOF. Same for State farm anybody that has it, can you PM me your agents name and number? Thanks! Quote
White Rhino Posted July 30, 2009 Posted July 30, 2009 OK OK.. so I called the person back, you have to call it a dune buggy.... HMMM thanks guys!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.