Guess what we're getting tomorrow?

Kitcat

oh if your buying in parker...you will get taxed back in nevada....there is no way around it unless you pay tax there!!! believe me i know and my buddy just got taxed from nevada and he bought down in parker also!!he bought a rhino and three bikes and then recieves a penalty and taxes in the mail more than $2,800..and no matter what they say..parker..they will say anything to sell you a rhino or any other bike!!!!!this is all new :laughing: they havent done this in the past..but after 06 they are cracking down!!

oh if your buying in parker...you will get taxed back in nevada....there is no way around it unless you pay tax there!!! believe me i know and my buddy just got taxed from nevada and he bought down in parker also!!he bought a rhino and three bikes and then recieves a penalty and taxes in the mail more than $2,800..and no matter what they say..parker..they will say anything to sell you a rhino or any other bike!!!!!this is all new :driver: they havent done this in the past..but after 06 they are cracking down!!

Thanks, but we got our Rhino in town! As soon as I have pics from the camera, I'll post them!

:beercheers::flipoff:

I thought you guys already had one. :grin: Wasn't that why Mark was all about the Rhino talk at TT a couple weeks ago? :laughoff::driver:

I thought THIS was yours. I'm really confused now. :laughoff::bawl::flipoff:

Yeah, he was talking about everything he wanted to do with it, once we got it!!! I don't remember why he posted that pic, but he was really excited about it. We ended up with 14" chrome wheels with ITP Terra Cross tires (26"). It looks awesome!!! :beercheers:

Yeah, he was talking about everything he wanted to do with it, once we got it!!! I don't remember why he posted that pic, but he was really excited about it. We ended up with 14" chrome wheels with ITP Terra Cross tires (26"). It looks awesome!!! :laughing:

Here it is.... :D:D:D

post-3603-1196661024_thumb.jpg

BEEEEAUTIFUL!!!

(You wont be upset w/ the Terra-Cross......good overall tire.....I aired down to 6psi and went pretty much anywhere) :xmas4:

You are right. We made it all the way up comp. I had to go in reverse fashion though. I'm glad we were the only ones out there. By the time we hit the top we were only going 12 mph. After a few mods I think this thing will run great out there. :chug: :chug:

holy crap you made it to the top of comp with no engine mods??

That new engine and efi must have done the trick

Great choice on an all around tire! love the look, and those seats look VERY COMFY

New rhino made it to the top!! thats awsome!! Sand looks wet which always helps.

Edited by rednekoki

You are right. We made it all the way up comp. I had to go in reverse fashion though. I'm glad we were the only ones out there. By the time we hit the top we were only going 12 mph. After a few mods I think this thing will run great out there. :blah::blah:

holy crap you made it to the top of comp with no engine mods??

That new engine and efi must have done the trick

Great choice on an all around tire! love the look, and those seats look VERY COMFY

New rhino made it to the top!! thats awsome!! Sand looks wet which always helps.

:clap: :xmas7: :clap: :xmas7:

:banghead::laughoff::laughoff:

:rant_on: JEALOUS!!!!!!!! GOOD WORK...takes me an hour to find my way up the back-side!!

:clap::lol::lol::flipoff::idiot: This is too funny. It's almost like we are back in the 70's talking like this. :wedgie:

Yeah, the sand was a little wet. We started on the left side and inched our way up ( I kept yelling "turn out, turn out" but Mark wanted to see how far we could go)!!! We made it up Banshee, no problem! :beercheers: