Quad and dirtbike stolen! HELP!

My bro's house got broken into today and the theives took his Quadzilla and Honda CR500 dirtbike. If anyone has any information call me anytime!! ((702)) 274 1214. The Quadzilla was in immac condition with chrome a-arms and a flame seat cover. The Honda dirtbike was immac also. I will try to get pics up here if I can. Thanks for any help you guys can give.

BTW, I have already checked on Craigslist and found nothing but will keep looking there. These quads are rare so I hope somebody will see it and call.

Edited by Quadzilladude

His house is in the area of North Decatur and the 215. Grand Teton and Decatur to be precise. Las Vegas. They got his computer too so I am going to have to drive over there to get pics and upload them from my comp. Unfortunately I live in Boulder City so it might be a few hours.

Edited by Quadzilladude

His house is in the area of North Decatur and the 215. Grand Teton and Decatur to be precise. Las Vegas. They got his computer too so I am going to have to drive over there to get pics and upload them from my comp. Unfortunately I live in Boulder City so it might be a few hours.

Those bastids! That's my neck of the desert...sorry to hear they got the goods. I'll keep an eye out for 'em!

Those bastids! That's my neck of the desert...sorry to hear they got the goods. I'll keep an eye out for 'em!

Beware of people who live close by. Me and Capt got broke into 7 months ago they took 9 guns and lots of other stuff however me and Capt went on the hunt and found the bastards they lived two streets behind us and the cops told us thats usually the case because they know when your home or not.

Good luck finding the stuff.I'm sure it will show up.

I have a pic of the quad, but it is a crappy cell phone picture. Unfortunately it is the only one I could get.

post-370-1196756526_thumb.jpg

Here is some more info:

The quad is a 1988 LT500R. It has a DG front bumper and a yellow seat with blue flames. The A-arms have been chromed. It has Paul Turner Pipes on it. The front fenders have been trimmed of the dumbo ears.

Edited by Quadzilladude