Well

NicoleinVegas

I had an old generac generator like the one in the coleman link and I used to hear people from other camps cheering when I turned it off.

Your new hauler looks great, we had a 24' carson and it was awsome.

:hello::barf:

Yeah, that's probably cuz you had it closer to their camp then yours.

:laughoff::old:

It IS nice when them guys shut that chit down though. :lol::lol:

Back on topic:

Congrats Nicole.

It looks cozzzzy. I like it.

R-

Edited by Randog

Yeah I don't want to be "that guy/girl" with the annoying generator that runs non-stop...lol. I know Turkey weekend the people nearby got some cheers when they shut theirs off. It will be weird to not be in a tent now. Party hauler time!! All the truck wiring will be done tomorrow, so we might pick it up then.

Thanks all!! I'm so excited!

It was on their lot, it will be stored on the base which makes me really happy. I still am in shock, I guess I am not supposed to ever own a stereo again. Um probably not, gonna take it camping that weekend before, but if Mike has to work and stuff, then probably not going out. Still up in the air though.

Yeah, they took about 4 of them from the haulers I guess. I'm glad they didn't damage anything and they left the speakers. The new one is on order already, so I'm not too stressed. I just hate thieves. Mike wants to spend a few nights on the lot now and stay in hiding to catch some. Grrr!

After alot of research I got the Yamaha EF 2400 iS, its an inverter that was designed for RV's with a single a/c unit. Works great, I can run the a/c and the microwave at the same time and its light enough to pick up and move around. The guru's say to get an inverter if you are going to use computers and electronics, something about the sign wave and all.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/outdoor/produc...475/0/home.aspx