Well

NicoleinVegas

I got approved last night at Carson Trailer...so toyhauler land here we come! It is a 20' Titan, front bath. I wanted the all grey interior one, but a guy might get that first. This one has grey floors, but does come with speakers and stereo and a microwave, so I'm still very happy. The other one didn't have any of those features. So my question is, I can't get an onboard generator just yet, so to get a portable one, what do I need to look for?

Guest Crasher

Congrats Nicole!!! :whistle: That's awesome. I guess it's time to retire the tent, huh?? I'll bring the bowling pins next trip - we can play kiddie bowling in your new hauler!! :blink:

Merry Christmas to you!! :xmas4:

Ok thanks guys...is Honda the best, cause I just found a Yamaha one that has low decibles too. Seems like the same size.

they are both good , check the prices and go for the deal !! make sure they are 3000 watts

Edited by powerhouse

I had an old generac generator like the one in the coleman link and I used to hear people from other camps cheering when I turned it off.

Your new hauler looks great, we had a 24' carson and it was awsome.

Edited by dune_rat