Could this mark the end of Dumont entrance fees?

:news: Why Thank you Sand Saw thank you for noticing that I am a Canadian as far as trolling these boards no I am not on here to do that. I am on here to learn what will be expected of me as a visitor to Dumont Dunes when I go down there along with all the other things too like the flag I will have to put on my Quad you know the usual stuff so if you think that is being a troll think again bud. :banghead:

As for getting back on topic I think this is about how much you have to pay to get into Dumont to use there facilities.

Canman, I don't care where your from. I don't think you're a troll. I know you don't need to be told and you aren't THAT new here, but I thought I'd give you a better welcome than sand saw did. :grin:

Let us know whenever yoiu end up making it down to Dumont. I will lead a grand tour dune ride of the dunes and show you around if you want. :flipoff::blah:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:offtopic: Why Thank you Sand Saw thank you for noticing that I am a Canadian as far as trolling these boards no I am not on here to do that. I am on here to learn what will be expected of me as a visitor to Dumont Dunes when I go down there along with all the other things too like the flag I will have to put on my Quad you know the usual stuff so if you think that is being a troll think again bud. :offtopic:

As for getting back on topic I think this is about how much you have to pay to get into Dumont to use there facilities.

Do yourself a favor and just stop in Oregon......Dumont is too dusty and you won't sleep well.... with all the cry babies keepin you up all night..... :laughoff: j/k Dumont is a great place and for the most part, full of good peeps

off topic, but, welcome to the site :dunno: Where in BC are you from?? I was born and raised in the lower mainland (new westminster and north delta to be exact) still have a bunch of family up there, can't wait to get back up there for a visit.

I rode/raced motorcycles as a kid and there were very few places to go (legally), we just took the chance and being young and dumb, thought that being chased by the cops just added to the adventure :laughing: not so much anymore though.