Who's Going Out On The 31st-april 2nd

JoeDuner

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im taking my toys and goin to play with myself!!!

oh, wait, i mean by myself. lol lol lol :laughoff::laughing:

You can come and camp with me Stacey, We can start our own Man Hater club. :ninja:

But, you will have to keep your "toys" to yourself. I may be a man hater, but I still prefer the real "toy".

You can come and camp with me Stacey, We can start our own Man Hater club. :ninja:

But, you will have to keep your "toys" to yourself. I may be a man hater, but I still prefer the real "toy".

LMAO ok, well let me just clarify, i only hate 1 man at present time. lol lol and I prefer the real "toy" as well. lol lol yeah yeah i know, to much info. oh well!!! :laughing::laughoff:

LMAO ok, well let me just clarify, i only hate 1 man at present time. lol lol and I prefer the real "toy" as well. lol lol yeah yeah i know, to much info. oh well!!! :ninja::laughoff:

Ok well then that is settled. no taco eaters here, Whew I was kinda worried about that, but I didn't want to ask. I guess I only hate one man right now too, but don't ya sometimes wanna make them all pay. :laughing: OK. I guess I am a little bitter right now, but I am sure it will pass soon.

Ok well then that is settled. no taco eaters here, Whew I was kinda worried about that, but I didn't want to ask. I guess I only hate one man right now too, but don't ya sometimes wanna make them all pay. :ninja: OK. I guess I am a little bitter right now, but I am sure it will pass soon.

OUCH!!!! :laughing: any way, nothing wrong with eating tacos!!!!!!

Ok well then that is settled. no taco eaters here, Whew I was kinda worried about that, but I didn't want to ask. I guess I only hate one man right now too, but don't ya sometimes wanna make them all pay. :ninja: OK. I guess I am a little bitter right now, but I am sure it will pass soon.

HOLY CRAP. girl dont be worried, I love men!!! dont swing the other way. lol lol :laughing:

OUCH!!!! :laughoff: any way, nothing wrong with eating tacos!!!!!!

Yeah....what's wrong with taco eaters??? :ninja:

Oh yeah I almost forgot!! Too many distractions!! :laughing: I'm going out also and will be camping with the group...should be there in the early evening.

Will the banner be up by then? Will DDR be in the same place as usual?

Edited by cmyfirepole

Yeah....what's wrong with taco eaters??? :ninja:

Oh yeah I almost forgot!! Too many distractions!! :laughoff: I'm going out also and will be camping with the group...should be there in the early evening.

Will the banner be up by then? Will DDR be in the same place as usual?

Same place as usual and the banner should be up no later than midnight tonight.. :D:laughing:

Omg, examples...Pete do you think any of us are ok to set good examples? Thats scary!!! :laughing::laughoff:

Well no but when us "staff members" violate the rules it's kinda hard to say what not to do around here. :shake: it's all good though- not a big deal with that one. :ninja:

:blink: Back to the topic people!!! DUMONT THIS WEEKEND!! :blury:

i can grab a couple of those 5 dollar bundles at a gas station somewhere??? those would be easier than all the big sh*t pete has... i could probably only get one or 2 pieces of that in the 1/4 ton..