Friendly hill shooting

suzukilt

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this harness was MIA for 1 week[mailing issue].. then got back to him 1 week later.

This wasnt a shot at you jason. With Danny having a drag harness

that makes him a drag bike.John H and Danny like to go back and forth

with each other about whos a dunner and whos a dragger. When one wins Its because

he is a light weght drag bike and the other is a full weight dunner. It doesent matter

who wins because they say the same thing. :kart:

This wasnt a shot at you jason. With Danny having a drag harness

that makes him a drag bike.John H and Danny like to go back and forth

with each other about whos a dunner and whos a dragger. When one wins Its because

he is a light weght drag bike and the other is a full weight dunner. It doesent matter

who wins because they say the same thing. :kart:

Who's in Drag? :laughing::flipoff: :afro:

this harness was MIA for 1 week[mailing issue].. then got back to him 1 week later.

He is mad at you for cutting me a bad a$$ "duner" harness. Put your anti-hater hater glasses on and you wont even hear him anymore. :flipoff:

John H and his damn hillshooter :laughing:

Im down, and dont be pulling up with a bike with extended swing arms and say its a bolt on motor. If I could I would leave today and stay for week or so.....

lets see some pics of your ltr.. ?

Im down, and dont be pulling up with a bike with extended swing arms and say its a bolt on motor. If I could I would leave today and stay for week or so.....

Isn't an extended swing arm a bolt on? What is the definition of a bolt on? No porting, No strocker cranks? Where does it end?

:beerpint:

A bolt on excludes internal motor work, such as:

porting, piston,cams, shaving head or cylinder for higher compression, stroker crank, big bore.

Everyting else is fair game IMO. :beerpint:

yeah but then technically doing the cam mod on a YFZ isn't a bolt on....and as far as I know thats the first thing a lot of people do to theres cause it's easy and free

A tru bolt on would be not opening up the engine at all. In my eyes at least, putting a clutch or a cam mod on a yamaha would be OK..

ANd kowing half you guy's you aint no bolt on's. but if it makes you feel better to beat one then that is up to you. I have an 04 that is as stock as it get's..DAMMM :banghead: