Friendly hill shooting

suzukilt

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would be there for the race but i really dont think it will be fair to any of you considering im on a crf450 dirtbike and only weigh 130 pounds :grin::D

hummm I think there are some guy that would have something to cure that problem.

well I should be there all weekend, fri-mon. camped at around c-13 on the dumont grid. I will show up both days at 3

Ill be at banshee hill all day sat. Look for a grey and red 700 with no fenders.

With your set up do you run a 13 tooth front? What size paddles do you run?

I ride man sh*t. :lol: It looks a LITTLE different now but you get the idea. Stop me and say hi.

100_1694.jpg

100_1693.jpg

since danny blatantly refuses to gear his bike properly you might give him a run for his money. :beat: Dont come crying to me when you get worked by john.I tried to tell ya!!Worst part of the whole thing is i gave you the right sprocket and told you i would cut the extra link for ya!! :laughoff::slap:

Danny, your part of the ltr450hq site too right.........I am sandmanlt on there. Is your bike a "bolt on"? I will meet up with you at the hill..

white ltr, cut front fenders, yosh exh. pirate flag.

Yeah, I go over there and terrorize them every once in a while :whistle: Ill be out there tomorrow bright and early. Ill look for you.

Aaron, you are a SON OF A b*tch!! :worthless_without_pics:

Yeah, I go over there and terrorize them every once in a while :whistle: Ill be out there tomorrow bright and early. Ill look for you.

Aaron, you are a SON OF A b*tch!! :worthless_without_pics:

Is Aaron going out there this weekend?

Is Aaron going out there this weekend?

No,im not going.I was just at Glamis last weekend for the 4-stroke Race.You guys are all safe :D LOL!!My next trip will probably be in Feb.I need to beef up my clutch a little.Between my fat a$$ and the new motor the clutch is hating life.Im going to put some Ron Woods springs in and it should be good to go.The O-ringed Nmotion cylinder also cured my head gasket issues,so im pretty happy about that. :worthless_without_pics: You guys have fun and be safe.