Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted

my prediction, ltrs with exhaust and plug-ins only. Are we gonna find our selves on you tube? did anyone that is going to this little friendly hill shoot out go to any of the night drags?

Posted

A tru bolt on would be not opening up the engine at all. In my eyes at least, putting a clutch or a cam mod on a yamaha would be OK..

ANd kowing half you guy's you aint no bolt on's. but if it makes you feel better to beat one then that is up to you. I have an 04 that is as stock as it get's..DAMMM :ninja:

Captnkllm can race mine its almost all stock. :)

Posted

Should be right in B14, you know my truck right? I also have the Weekend Warrior with the red graphics and a big ole DDR sticker on the back door.

Posted

Yeah it did get real quite in here, I will be there saturday, at noon, at 3, pretty much off and on all day, between rides, since this bolt on is a duner.....

Posted

Mark, i think we are going to be a little to the right of bathroom 7. Ill be leaving sat morning. Ill see you at the hill sat morning!

Alright, I will stop by and say hi and will see you at the hill!!

Posted

It seems nobody has bragging rights over who is the fastest. I was watching LTRs Beating YFZs and YFZs beating LTRs. Neither can say they whooped on one or another. Great weekend though. :ban-split:

Posted

I did get whooped by some yfzs, but when I talked to them 1 they where cammed/hi comp motors, 2 they where not from the site. I was at the hill several times on saturday and no one came up to me to see if I was from the site. anyways it was perfect weather.....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...